PDA

View Full Version : e4-035011

Custom Search

sheri rao
02-20-2005, 08:14 PM
i have got \"kyocera FS-1500\" duplex prienter, when i am done with job order it takes little time for \"self-test\" then it shows an error message \"E4-035011 call service person\"
i know it\'s some kind of mechanical eroor. but which part exactly i should check. what could b error? and how i should fix this trouble at my own?
thanks

02-21-2005, 01:55 AM
Sheri,

your FS-1500 is getting a little old and I dont have a manual for it to tell you exactly what to do but I do know that an E4 is a Fuser Error Code (the Hot Part that melts the toner into the paper) the 035011 after the code is the total page count on your printer.

The E4 is not a very spicific code, it coud be many different types of fuser problems that could trigger it. so it\'s tough to offer good advice.

You said the prints come out, then it errors, does it always happen like that?
Does is do it after every job?
Is the toner fused to the paper or does it easily rub off?

Let us know

sheri rao
02-21-2005, 04:28 AM
Thanks for helping me explain my printer problem more properly, no the thing is when I switch it on each time (irrespective of ordering any job) it displays E4 error. Though it doesn’t do any printing not at all. but yes it takes self-test that’s not does any job
i have got manual ;) plz help me

Custom Search