PDA

View Full Version : dI650 Service Manual and toner spillige

Custom Search

Dougall
08-31-2007, 07:04 PM
Hi, first time here....
Is it posible to get a service manual in spanish for the DI 650? We have it in english but have some trouble with the langue....specially abreviatons..
These machines are new for us here and we are having problems with them.
The rev unit overflows and copies are a mess.
We had never expiriense this with the EP6000 and the DI620

mikeena
09-01-2007, 03:25 AM
just want to make sure i read you right you are just now getting the di650

Dougall
09-01-2007, 11:06 AM
just want to make sure i read you right you are just now getting the di650

Yes, they are used machines that have been imported, I belive, last year into the country

mikeena
09-01-2007, 03:46 PM
well good luck finding the manuals i have never seen one in spanish doesnt meen it dont exist though. im not to familar with software but maybe you can download it and transfer it to spanish

Dougall
09-01-2007, 05:11 PM
well good luck finding the manuals i have never seen one in spanish doesnt meen it dont exist though. im not to familar with software but maybe you can download it and transfer it to spanish
Thank you Mikena, it seems will have to arrenge ourselves with the english manuals.
Have you any coments on toner spillege we are having in the dev unit?

WJ2
09-01-2007, 08:05 PM
I have found that the Di650 will drop a little toner over time. Usually noticeable as little piles on the transfer corona assy and the transport section which will put black smudges and streaks on the copy. This machine requires regular monthly cleanings...

Check to see if there is a sheet of paper is trapped in the toner recycling section, under the the cleaning blade, in the drum cartridge. This will cause the the toner to backup and overflow.

Also check the auger that moves the toner back to the the developing unit as I have seen little toner-rocks clogging & blocking this process which in turn will cause the toner spillage. Also check to see that the augers in the Dev-unit are pushing the toner around. Sometimes the toner gets packed in there with the developer and causes all sorts of issues. Check to see if the little gap below the Mag-roller is packed. Humidity will cause the toner particles to clump together and the heat from the fusing/fixing unit will pack it into rocks.

Good Luck on your Spanish Manuals search... I have found the english versions full of grammatical errors and mispellings... something we techs call Jap-lish (japanese translated to english by a cheap software program that really doesn't do a very good job.)
:)

Dougall
09-01-2007, 09:33 PM
I have found that the Di650 will drop a little toner over time. Usually noticeable as little piles on the transfer corona assy and the transport section which will put black smudges and streaks on the copy. This machine requires regular monthly cleanings...

Check to see if there is a sheet of paper is trapped in the toner recycling section, under the the cleaning blade, in the drum cartridge. This will cause the the toner to backup and overflow.

Also check the auger that moves the toner back to the the developing unit as I have seen little toner-rocks clogging & blocking this process which in turn will cause the toner spillage. Also check to see that the augers in the Dev-unit are pushing the toner around. Sometimes the toner gets packed in there with the developer and causes all sorts of issues. Check to see if the little gap below the Mag-roller is packed. Humidity will cause the toner particles to clump together and the heat from the fusing/fixing unit will pack it into rocks.

Good Luck on your Spanish Manuals search... I have found the english versions full of grammatical errors and mispellings... something we techs call Jap-lish (japanese translated to english by a cheap software program that really doesn't do a very good job.)
:)

Thank you for your sugestions....will take into account every word and study about the settings that we did not have in the previus machines we service. (Ep6000 and DI 620)

tashima
09-27-2007, 01:09 PM
hola .
espero que alguna vez me escuches ya que si me hubieras escuchado nunca hubiese pasado lo que pasó, despues de 15 años no podés estar ofendido, tengo una 650 y no hay manuales en español, aca en Neuquen hay gente que la tiene bastante clara en la 650 inclusive en reparaciones con repuestos inasequibles, si querés te puedo conectar , o sino simplemente andá a YoReparo - Comunidad de técnicos en computación y electrónica (http://www.yoreparo.com) y en el foro de fotocopiadoras vas a encontrar mucha gente de baires que sabe mucho de di650.
P.D no vendo mas ni arreglo mas.:)

saludos Gustavo

JustManuals
09-27-2007, 03:41 PM
What'd he say?

Custom Search