PDA

View Full Version : bh 600

Custom Search

mikeena
09-01-2007, 03:20 AM
ok ill make this short and sweet.. i hope i have a bh 600 in the field that has a c-d203. km tech support says replace a the printer conrol board i replaced it flashed the firmware same problem. so then i was told to replace the system control board. when i replaced it the screen does not load.so i put the old system control board in and it worked i ran 3000 copies on it no problem. it was time to go home so i turned it off, the next day i turned it back on left for two hours come back and was told after 1 hour it through the code again. any clues. konicaminoltas tech support usally does not really solve any of my problems i have to figure it out on my own, its just this time this customer has over 30 machines with me and it dont look good when i keep goin out there and not fixing it. funny part is before i could not get it to go away. but if i went into the security mode into the tech mode then i could still do the machine adj list and stuff anyways hopefully someone could help me. my next guess would be the image control board, just cause the solution says to check connectors on the above 3 boards

Copierdave
09-03-2007, 02:00 AM
Do me a favor and also post this on hightechoffices.proboards77

Scott_Lewis
09-03-2007, 04:31 AM
so then i was told to replace the system control board. when i replaced it the screen does not load.so i put the old system control board in and it worked

One problem we had a few months back involved getting incorrect board versions. I don't remember which ones they were. But, they were on the the BH551/650/5510/7210 series. For some reason, we kept getting firmware for the wrong speed of machine. The 55ppm firmware would not work on the 650 for example.

I only bring this up because it could be the SCB that is causing your problems.

Custom Search