PDA

View Full Version : CQ Bizhub 600 new drum / new developer

Custom Search

jjreed34
07-08-2011, 04:31 AM
I have a Bizhub 600 that was in need of drum and developer. My tech I used for KM machines has dissapeared on me. Working mostly on other machines my life I think I can handle these 2 items. However, I am stumped once they are installed, what to run in diag mode to calibrate/setup new items. I see how to reset counters. I see Process Adj. I am close but dont want to start jamming out diag procedures on my own.

I bought the manual from the manual spammer here on the site, $12.77. Mostly used to Xerox manuals where they basically held your hand thru every replacement and every code. KM not as friendly.

Once I finish my big copy run, I will find new tech (or old one if he surfaces) to do full PM on machine.

Thx
JJ

fixthecopier
07-08-2011, 11:30 AM
After clearing counters, under process adjustment, run the steps under drum peculiarity adjustment. Do not fret over the ld1 and ld2 adjustment, skip them, all the others are automatic , just push start. Carriage set is the most important as it mixes the developer. If you get an error on one of the dot adjustments, ignore it and go on, it will still make good copies.

emujo
07-08-2011, 03:31 PM
There are 2 manuals that come with most of the KM products..Theory of operation, and Field Service. You will use the "Theory" only once..in class. After that the Field service guide will answer 99% of your questions. Make sure you have he Field service available when working on these. Emujo

EarthKmTech
07-10-2011, 12:13 AM
please tell me your intended to install a new drum cleaning blade and toner recovery roller with the new drum.

If youve spent the $$$ on a genuine item dont have it end up looking like a rasp in 60k reusing these old parts.

Custom Search