PDA

View Full Version : Comes newly friend

Custom Search

fisher
07-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Everybody is good. I am China make the duplicator fitting. High speed press fitting. Every day with each kind of fitting contact. What are most is rubs the paper round (seems likely the space star that many. The outward appearance glass is such transparent. Ha. Cracks a joke) joins here. The hope and the friends of mine discuss our Ricoh duplicator, the Canon duplicator, the Sharp duplicator together, knowledge,::)

Each day of such happiness:爽:

blackcat4866
07-09-2011, 02:31 AM
Welcome! You should introduce yourself to Zaza. =^..^=

JustManuals
07-09-2011, 05:39 AM
Welcome! You should introduce yourself to Zaza. =^..^=

It sounds like their related. :)

zoraldinho
07-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Welcome.

Cat, don't do this any more.

Everybody is good. I am China

zaza
07-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Everybody is good. I am China make the duplicator fitting. High speed press fitting. Every day with each kind of fitting contact. What are most is rubs the paper round (seems likely the space star that many. The outward appearance glass is such transparent. Ha. Cracks a joke) joins here. The hope and the friends of mine discuss our Ricoh duplicator, the Canon duplicator, the Sharp duplicator together, knowledge,::)

Each day of such happiness:爽:you are welcome there ...her it have best technician ..and little bad and racism men ...l can collaborated with you ..this is my email : mecanographe@gmail.com ..and my skype : zahroun19

zaza
07-09-2011, 01:01 PM
you know something ..china is the second great economic in this world wide
Welcome.

Cat, don't do this any more.

Everybody is good. I am China

mojorolla
07-29-2011, 04:14 AM
These 2 were separated at birth.
:)

Custom Search