PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub 223 series problem with scan to mail and receive log using....

Custom Search

gogi100
07-10-2011, 10:29 AM
i'm network administrator in my company. my company is bought a model the konica minolta bizhub 223. i configurd this unit in my network. my network is domain with windows server 2003. like the administrator i go to administrator mode of konica and set static ip address, net mask, default gateway over all computers go to internet, dns server. i also set mail settings for pop3 and smtp. problem is when i try that send scanned document i can't. in my network i see konica and i can print over network. i also can't receive log file from this unit. i installed log management unit on pc and i registered this konica, but i clik on button the log receive i receive message

The log reception setting of the device is not enabled. (9071)

plz help me

how configure mail and receive log file?
i also want to know how create user box on this unit. i also install program the pagescope box operator but button create user box is disabled.why? i log in like administrator.

remati
07-10-2011, 12:31 PM
you must configure de E-mail TX settings smtp server with (or not )paassword and create a destination in de machine

gogi100
07-10-2011, 02:28 PM
i set email settings over pagescope web connection but may email doesn't work. but log receive why i receive this message?
thanks

Mr Spock
07-10-2011, 05:03 PM
check other site.
You need to add admin and machine email address so it knows where the email came from.

richd
07-10-2011, 05:39 PM
If the mc is showing the email has sent successfully, then its an exchange issue, ensure relay is turned on in the exchange settings, also add mc email address and admin address to the list of users.

gogi100
07-10-2011, 07:29 PM
i receive mail settings from my internet provider

TheOwl
07-10-2011, 11:47 PM
Check to the log sirectly from the photocopier or with the web interface.

Somed ISP's won't allow SMTP Relaying through their email servers.

Do you have an Exchange, Domino or some other mail server on your internal network?

With these machines, to send email, you only need to configure the following settings:

1. Administrator Email Address
2. Machine From Address
3. SMTP TX Settings

POP3 settings aren't required unless your server requires POP Before SMTP Authentication. Now with using an ISP's mail server, you must have a registered email address for the copier to use, so you could try entering in your own email address and username and password.

gogi100
07-11-2011, 08:23 AM
i have domain in my network. i don't have no mail servers. i have registered mail at the provider. i don't know how active log on my copier. in my list of failed jobs of sending mail i found error code 2266. can you help me?

Mr Spock
07-11-2011, 11:20 AM
2266 = Internal error of the certificate verification
Either you have certificates turned on and they are off or your ISP is using them and they are off at machine.

gogi100
07-11-2011, 01:00 PM
when i go pagesope web connection like the administrator in the security\pki settings\sevice certificate settings i have the certificate, but i don't know how? probably, it's default certificate. i have not create. can i delete? i deleted this certificate but problem is the same. i receive error code 2266

emujo
07-11-2011, 01:39 PM
I think you're fighting a losing battle here...why don't you have a trained KM tech come out to assist you? It may cost you an hour of his/her time, but at least you can stop pulling your hair out on this. Ed

gogi100
07-11-2011, 02:37 PM
one more error code. when i power off authentication for smtp server. i receive error code 544. may be you can help me with them

TheOwl
07-11-2011, 11:39 PM
The Certificate in question could be that the SMTP requires use with SSL. Try turing SMTP over SSL on and see if that helps.

gogi100
07-12-2011, 08:01 AM
i tryed with smtp over ssl and i receive error in failed of jobs error code 57.

TheOwl
07-12-2011, 11:48 PM
Last one to try before getting some out there to have a look for you is to try setting up POP3 and using POP Before SMTP.

gogi100
07-13-2011, 07:53 AM
yes i tryed with the pop3 before smtp but nothing.
i'm sory one more question? i set user authentication over active directory because in my local network i have domain with windows server 2003. the problem on konica is that when i log in on konica with domain user i can't send mail. there's not the option. just it stand option for sending fax. i also tryed with the ftp server but the same. there's option for sending on ftp.
where's problem

Custom Search