PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous can Konica minolta C352 directly print the photo taken by digital camera

Custom Search

dipakpatel
07-11-2011, 03:16 PM
can anyone advice regarding this..
i have a requirement that Konica minolta C352 should directly print the photo taken by digital camera throught the usb cable..

minimerlin
07-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Do you mean that you want to connect the camera to the copier by the USB cable and then print the pictures? If that is what you mean the answer as far as I know is ...It cannot be done! I may be wrong.

Spratt
07-13-2011, 10:18 PM
Do you mean that you want to connect the camera to the copier by the USB cable and then print the pictures? If that is what you mean the answer as far as I know is ...It cannot be done! I may be wrong.

Your not!!

Ianizer
07-14-2011, 07:54 AM
Sorry, C352 doesn't support USB thumbdrive type printing.

The confusion comes from the fact that documentation states that C352 supports "USB Printing". Easily misleading. (Especially, considering we also handle Ricoh, which has USB printing as an installable option where you can plug in a camera or thumbdrive device to print.)
What this means is that you can connect a computer to print, via USB cable, as a plug and play device.
Very annoying.
-I

jrf
07-14-2011, 08:37 AM
There is an option available from KM which will allow printing PDF and jpegs from a USB

Ianizer
07-14-2011, 05:05 PM
Really.....
I'd be very interested to read about this miracle of technology.
Is it to be found in standard documentation?
-I

mitchl
07-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Really.....
I'd be very interested to read about this miracle of technology.
Is it to be found in standard documentation?
-I

I also would be interested in seeing this incredible piece of technology....................... Or if your camera has a screen to view your pixs on take it and put it on the glass and hit the enlargement key and print away!............ What, I swear it will work!

jrf
07-14-2011, 09:47 PM
Ya its an option called EK702. I installed one on a C253 for one of our customers.
Will only work with jpeg and pdf files. You can get details of it on KM site

mitchl
07-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Hot damn........... learn something new everyday if I'm not careful, never realized this was available for the C352..... I still like the idea of putting the camera directly on the glass and copying the screen! Thanks for the heads up JRF!

emujo
07-15-2011, 03:30 PM
This is incorporated into the C650 series and later..good selling point for an upgrade. Emujo

Synthohol
11-25-2022, 11:27 AM
https://media.istockphoto.com/id/505891858/photo/spam.jpg?s=1024x1024&w=is&k=20&c=hH3YriatsYoBwQnLQ_V0WLsEjUFlDTEbjAiPNvyCwtc=

emujo2
11-25-2022, 01:48 PM
Digital photography uses a camera containing an array of electronic photodetectors connected to an analog-to-digital converter (ADC) to produce an image focused through a lens as opposed to exposure to photographic film with great lens. If you want more information so visit my webpage (https://binocularscorner.com/) and enjoy and learn about binoculars.

I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to answer a 11 year old question, and at the same time try to sell us something..very creative. E

Custom Search