PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta di 3510 feed

Custom Search

brent
07-13-2011, 04:54 PM
so after this wonderfull machine was rebuilt (all new clutches shafts feed tires etc)
we installed the machine in a customer office. then after a month of service. it suddenly stopped feeding again. went through it again. works great. then totally will not feed
so I was up there yesterday no feed either tray. I initialized it and it worked great for 15 copies. then nothin. we are taking this machine with 110k out of service. should I be more looking at firmware? or a pwb a? I have lots of these machines out. but this one has certainly been a jewel

brent

SPBE
07-13-2011, 08:16 PM
Did you replace the tray holders?

brent
07-13-2011, 08:39 PM
tray holders? what are those? yes I did. and I also bent the tabs on the feed assemblies to give more positive feed.

JustManuals
07-13-2011, 08:43 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

brent
07-13-2011, 08:49 PM
paul. really? I have all the manuals that I got from konica minolta. I can get any manual or tech document from konca minolta for free.... I am authorized and certified. appreciate your add though. just had this issue. thought I woud throw this out at ya'll

fixthecopier
07-13-2011, 10:48 PM
If it has lost its mind, replace its mind, the mfb3, then the pwb "A".

brent
07-13-2011, 11:14 PM
yeah I thought of that fix... the cost on a mfb3 board is increadable. plus they were not availale from minolta for a while. probably still. probably a good parts machine now....

see ya bud

brent

fixthecopier
07-13-2011, 11:34 PM
yep, you are right, I can almost sell you a used machine for what a board would cost.

brent
07-13-2011, 11:56 PM
yes I believe the board cost around 1800 bucks. these machines working don't even sell for half that.... parts machine is what this is. if I don't beat it up first.. ha

fixthecopier
07-14-2011, 10:55 AM
you should put that board in another machine and test it, that may be one of the parts you need.

mitchl
07-14-2011, 06:45 PM
you should put that board in another machine and test it, that may be one of the parts you need.

I love it when common sense and logic prevail!............... Weve had booo koo problems in the past just like this and it normally wasnt a board thankfully I need to ask one of the techs exactly where they made a modification and it intails glueing a piece of plastic to the cassette to really increase tire pressure as bending thetab normally didnt work. I'll get back with the info as soon as I can.

SPBE
07-14-2011, 09:26 PM
I love it when common sense and logic prevail!............... Weve had booo koo problems in the past just like this and it normally wasnt a board thankfully I need to ask one of the techs exactly where they made a modification and it intails glueing a piece of plastic to the cassette to really increase tire pressure as bending thetab normally didnt work. I'll get back with the info as soon as I can.

We always tape paper to the cassette.

mitchl
07-14-2011, 09:39 PM
We always tape paper to the cassette.

We did too till a customer saw it and called us on it, paper works fine but nooooooooooooooooo we had to come up with something different that was acceptable to PITA user............ Anyone notice that just about all customers now a days have gotten quite anal about everything, having no money brings out the worst thats for sure!

brent
07-15-2011, 05:30 PM
so do you simply put a folded piece of paper ontop of the cassette in the rear of the machine. to add feeding pressure to that white lever? I did bend the metal tab in the feed section to do the same. to make more feed pressure. shold I also do something to the tray? any pics someone could post? also I pulled the machine from the field and am working on it here. and of course. today I am working on it. and it is feeding great. not one problem. my luck eh?

mitchl
07-15-2011, 05:38 PM
Had a machine recently do that also, brought it to the shop and couldnt get it to jam at all then it sat for a few days and started jamming out of the blue........ That particular problem turned out to be the M board as I recall.

brent
07-15-2011, 05:46 PM
I will check into it. this has been a reoccuring problem. I would get a call from the customer and went up there. and it simply did not jam at all. but from the counters I could tell it was indeed jamming. but one thing I noticed. the customer said it was working just absolutely fine. then they added paper then it all went to hell. I did notice that when it tried to feed (in the customers office) that it made a funny noise. then just that was it. done.. I should try to paper trick on the tray. that would be my luck. I hope it don't fix it!!!!!! lol

SPBE
07-15-2011, 06:01 PM
Yep, just tape a peice of folded paper to the back of the cassette.

Custom Search