PDA

View Full Version : Muratecs

Custom Search

konitech
09-05-2007, 06:16 AM
Does anyone here have any experience with the Muratec 2350 and 2850 series of machines? Do they run well? How is the interface? How would you rate their servicability? Any info or experience you can provide regarding these models would be greatly appreciated.

JustManuals
09-06-2007, 02:29 AM
Well, I don't sell too many service manuals for them. That should tell you something right there. Of course it could also mean that there aren't too many of them around too.

Paul@justmanuals.com

09-06-2007, 02:58 AM
Does anyone here have any experience with the Muratec 2350 and 2850 series of machines? Do they run well? How is the interface? How would you rate their servicability? Any info or experience you can provide regarding these models would be greatly appreciated.

I have some limited experience with Muratec Equipment, the machines are OK to work on and they tend to hold up pretty well. Muratec has good warranty support and generally stands behind what they sell. Most of my experience is with the fax based products and smaller MFP's but I give them an overall thumbs up.

Connectivity is easy and works as advertised, the blue color plastic that they are currently using on trim and op panel pieces looks a little cheap.

konitech
09-06-2007, 03:25 AM
yeah, I have a good bit of experience with their smaller stuff, ie the 1430 and 2030.....awesome little machines packed with features.....even their older faxes are great, however, small eq has always been muratecs forte.......I was curious if anyone had any direct experience or specific knowledge of the models listed, since they are the larger of muratec's offerings.

Thanks for the input

freedomtt
10-12-2007, 06:24 PM
I'm also interested in any other input anyone may have on the Muratec's... the good, the bad, and the ugly :rolleyes:

freedomtt
10-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Any other info?

sos
11-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Most were oem by minolta but had muratec logic and sometimes a few other changes. Many of the newer models are Muratec only engines though there are other manufacturers using their engine. I think they are excellent machines. We have serviced them for several years.

galumina
02-24-2011, 12:06 AM
I am looking for a F 320 fax machine fuser where can I get this I have google this and I have not found anyone that carries this parts. Can you help?

konitech
02-24-2011, 01:24 AM
Wow...it's been a long time since I've gotten a message from this forum. Fusers for that model are fairly simple. I would not recommend trying to save money on a used fuser. Not knowing what your vendor sources are, this question is hard to answer. The best answer I can give you...if you do not have vendor sources as a reseller...is to contact an authorized Muratec dealer and buy the part. Retail cost on this fuser should still be reasonable...however...you will likely save more than the cost of the part by putting the fuser in yourself.

Good luck.

galumina
02-24-2011, 04:58 PM
Well, this is a customer who wants us to possibly replace fuser because of a call for service display and he was told that it was a fuser. Can you verify? I now have a vendor source and he
gave me a reasonable prince and I also got word that it may have something to do with the scanner from another source since the customer says it receives but does not print it out. What do you think it seams you are familiar with this animal. Thanks

Custom Search