PDA

View Full Version : Electrical power supply problem

Custom Search

kamongo
07-15-2011, 05:56 PM
anyone can help me.
i have a km 2560 machine,when i turn it ON it just start to initialize then cut power.if you switch it OFF/On nothing on the display.it just start and turn off immediately.
Please anyone can help me plz.

Jules Winfield
07-15-2011, 06:05 PM
Was any work done to this machine recently? Perhaps a voltage supply wire got pinched and is being shorted to ground.

kamongo
07-15-2011, 06:13 PM
when i use the generator the problem occurs sometimes.when this occurs when i disconnect everything from the power supply and connect again the machine initialize ok.

Jules Winfield
07-15-2011, 06:24 PM
when i use the generator the problem occurs sometimes.when this occurs when i disconnect everything from the power supply and connect again the machine initialize ok.

Ok, that explains it. You should always run copiers on their own dedicated circuit to avoid weird power issues. Not only that, but the copier should be connected to a surge suppressor and not just plugged straight into the wall outlet.

blackcat4866
07-16-2011, 12:19 AM

I wouldn't trust a digital copier on a generator. The power is too dirty. I would use some kind of a power conditioner in between the generator & MFP. =^..^=

Custom Search