PDA

View Full Version : Electrical SC302

Custom Search

witech1
07-18-2011, 09:22 PM
Hi, I have a Ricoh MP161 with a service code of sc 302. Machine is located in a very humid location, and I run into this problem every summer. I have tried a new HV unit, drum unit, and transfer roller. The only thing I was able to change was the service code. I have temporily put the machine in an air conditioned office over night.

JustManuals
07-19-2011, 12:43 AM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Ollie1981
07-19-2011, 11:18 AM
302 B

Charge roller current leak

The polling module detects a current leak

of the charge roller.

• Defective charge roller

• Defective high voltage supply board

• Loose connection of the PCU

You can strip these units down as they are basically a smaller A4/LT sized version of the PCU in the 1018/1027 type machines, You can take the front and rear positioning plates off the pcu and split the drum unit from the dev unit, then you'll be able to see the condition of the charge roller inside the PCU. I daresay though that the humidity is causing the problem as although I haven't had this problem with this particular machine, I've had nightmares with the charge rollers in the MPC3500/4500 in high humidity/damp locations causing copy quality issues.

Custom Search