PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C350

Custom Search

slewin
09-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Hi,

We recently purchased a Bizhub C350 and I cannot seem to find the options where to confgure the network settings. It's currently set to DHCP which is working fine. I tried on the Printer itself and through IE but I does not display ANY advanced features, even with the Admin Mode and password.

Thanks
Steven

random
09-07-2007, 08:18 AM
network settings is in the admin screen. If you login on the browser as admin refresh the screen a couple of times. Some browsers don't show the network config immediately.

slewin
09-07-2007, 09:39 AM
When I login in with the Admin password , the only Network options which are available are: Summary and LDAP Setting, no IP info or anything. This seems very strange.

random
09-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Does the screen say 'power on controller' if so the controller is turned off or it has been removed and the machine is configured for a fiery. Otherwise just click some of the options on the screen the IP stuff will appear eventually this is a 'feature' of the internal controller.

slewin
09-10-2007, 10:11 AM
No it doesn't. If I login to through IE(Admin) these are my options.
System-File-Print-Scan-Network

System: Preference, ROM Version, Online Assistance, Maintenance
File:Mailbox....
Print: Local Interface, Parallel Interface
Scan: E-mail Mode Setting, Delete All One-Touch Keys
Network: Summary and LDAP Setting.........nothing else

The config page produces the following.
Server: J1D-1-14
Printer:Fier X3e 22C-KM PCL V2.0 eu
Version 2.0
Software: EFI Fiery Syste 5.5e

I cannot seem to find any "real" Network options anywhere.

alfpanasonic
09-10-2007, 03:41 PM
See image 99

slewin
09-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Hi, I've attached my Screen and as you can see I'm missing all those settings...........the wierd thing is the printers working fine. It's not like it cant see the Fiery Box.

alfpanasonic
09-10-2007, 04:50 PM
are you using the latest version of firmware?
if yes, try to install driver of impression in another tcp/ip port
if not, make the update firmware and try again install driver of impression in another tcp/ip port

cboucher
09-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Have you tried clicking on the "Web Tools" button? That is where all the Fiery settings are located (when using web interface). They can accessed through the panel via the "Controller" button.

random
09-11-2007, 03:11 AM
if you have a fiery you will have no access to ip settings via a browser you have to use the fiery control panel so utility->controller details->menu->run setup

slewin
09-11-2007, 09:23 AM
I've just ran the Setup option from the printer this morning and it's prompting me for another password.....my Admin passport is not working here. I'm going to email the guys who sold us the printer and see if they have it. Thanks for all help!! I'll let you know how I get on.

slewin
09-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Thanks everyone. I got hold of the password for the setup and now can see all the options...pitty it cant be accessed via the WEB.

Custom Search