PDA

View Full Version : km cf2002 toner adding

Custom Search

Northwestservice
07-22-2011, 04:03 PM
is there a drive mechanism that adds toner form the hopper to the dev unit and do they plug up have a magenta toner adding problem manual does say much?

empiru
07-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Man, is that google translate?? I can't understand what you need... do you want to know if you can manually add toner? You can do that in Service Mode, Image Adjust, ATDC Toner Supply. For Service Mode, enter the Utility menu, counter list, then press the following keys: Stop -> 0 0 -> Stop -> 0 1.

Northwestservice
07-22-2011, 06:55 PM
no it just normal english lol i have machine that is not adding mag toner i can manually (by hand ) dump some toner into drum unit and it works for a while them seems to run out of mag. on the copies??? no error codes

JustManuals
07-22-2011, 08:06 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

empiru
07-22-2011, 09:43 PM
Ok, understood now :) Please pull the Magenta IU out and make sure it has got a little plastic "lid" right on top of the hole where the toner goes; it should be hold back by a little spring.. is it there? If that is missing, the machine won't supply on toner; if you don't understand what I mean, pull out the Magenta IU and the Yellow IU and compare them, see if there is any difference around that place..

Northwestservice
07-27-2011, 10:02 PM
yes i do understand and the little doors and springs are there on all of the dev units.. i find it odd that with customer adding a little toner by hand every 50 copies and 1 time had and error code for overtone its working with no other codes??

ESA
07-28-2011, 12:58 AM
Is the toner hopper full now? If yes than stirring motor maynot be operating correctly. I would try a 100 magenta copy / print and watch to see if hopper is moving. You may need to vaccum it out and look for blockage. I would also try the service mode add toner and watch.

Custom Search