PDA

View Full Version : konica c360... poor copy quality

Custom Search

docteceng
07-23-2011, 09:13 PM
Any help much appreciated, I have a customer where we changed the dev units . everything was ok. but few days later the copy quality started to become poor.. now there are no solids on in the black text. but colours seem to be ok... when you produce a sky shot instead of being black it is light grey with banding on the copy...should we have performed some sort of setup procedure after installing the dev units ..and if so anyone have an idea how we can get the machine back on track .. once again many thx in advance..

empiru
07-23-2011, 10:45 PM
Hi! I admit I have no experience with the C360 series, but I am 100% sure you should have done some adjustments... I can tell you, in the Minolta CF3102/2002, Konica 8020/8031, Bizhub C350/C450 you have to run the GRADATION ADJUST when you install new developing units; before that, you have to make sure the background voltage margin for each color is set to 0. Try to find this adjustments in the service menu of that machine, if they are there, conduct them. Good luck!

AjitN
07-25-2011, 03:28 AM
Hi
Check for toner, may be compatible or very old stock.
Also check for Dev. Assy which you have replaced. Even though dev. Assy. fixing screws are located correctly, Toner inlet pipe does not get seated fully as it is flexible.

Regards
Ajit

jmaister
07-25-2011, 05:32 AM
Is this dev completely new?

I'd dig up the service manual and check anything regarding calibration, dev roller fatigued. They've been using tons of K's.

inutelkamo
07-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Good day.. all new dev units??

Please do some calibrations..
The I/O value of old developing unit is carried to the new ones..

It is a must i think to do calibration every replace of dev units, belt and imaging drum, but some are just ignoring it..

Set background voltage first to zero and find in image adjustment the gradation adjust..

I know you know how to calibrate..

Good Luck!

JustManuals
07-25-2011, 08:35 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

boanda
07-26-2011, 08:16 AM
Good day.. all new dev units??

Please do some calibrations..
The I/O value of old developing unit is carried to the new ones..

It is a must i think to do calibration every replace of dev units, belt and imaging drum, but some are just ignoring it..

Set background voltage first to zero and find in image adjustment the gradation adjust..

I know you know how to calibrate..

Good Luck!
That is the first think u MUST do, second, if the quality is still poor, replace dv unit!
I have had a machime comes from factory with low developer ! and musted to replace with newone. 3-4 machines(c220 only)comes with this problem, but u newer know...maby u got premium,too
I hate c220/280,360 series!

inutelkamo
07-27-2011, 01:41 PM
That is the first think u MUST do, second, if the quality is still poor, replace dv unit!
I have had a machime comes from factory with low developer ! and musted to replace with newone. 3-4 machines(c220 only)comes with this problem, but u newer know...maby u got premium,too

hahaha! does this have lot of problems?? i have an incoming 280 unit installation probably nxt month..
:)

BIG PAPA
07-27-2011, 03:13 PM
hahaha! does this have lot of problems?? i have an incoming 280 unit installation probably nxt month..
:)

Dont worry too much. I have setup and installed many of this series and have yet to have any problems.

AjitN
07-28-2011, 04:17 AM

We have faced this problem few times, happens only in case of black DV Unit. When waste toner bos in fitted in the machine, during transportation lot of Black dev. slips in to waste toner box as outlet is open. Especially if machine gets tillted towards front side. We take out the dev from WTB. and adds that in dev unit, no need to replace the unit at all.
Hope this may help in few cases in future.

Ajit

boanda
07-28-2011, 11:59 AM
We have faced this problem few times, happens only in case of black DV Unit. When waste toner bos in fitted in the machine, during transportation lot of Black dev. slips in to waste toner box as outlet is open. Especially if machine gets tillted towards front side. We take out the dev from WTB. and adds that in dev unit, no need to replace the unit at all.
Hope this may help in few cases in future.

Ajit
Yes, u explained what I wanted to say(didnt because of mu bad english)
But we instal machines in front of customers, because they request that, and I cant add developer in front of them,so i must replace dv unit and repair the newone when I back to firm

Custom Search