PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub C451 error hdd

Custom Search

tom5656
07-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Hello,
on my bizhub C451, from time to time he refuses to print.
Now I put the error code CD00F, I unplugged the hard drive, the error is the same.
I want to know by reloading the firmware through a compact flash card.
I found this but I do not know what it is.
KONICA MINOLTA PAGESCOPE SUITE [Download] (http://marbt.konicaminolta.jp/mfp/download/wjadl.html)

I try to do a reset but it leads nowhere.
Thank you in advance for future help.:confused:

empiru
07-24-2011, 02:40 PM
Ehm... I admit, C451 series is not my thing but if you go to Service Mode, System 2, is there a HDD Installed/ Uninstalled option? And if yes, did you "uninstall" it after removing the hdd?

tom5656
07-24-2011, 02:59 PM
ah yes, I do not have access to the service mode, it remains blocked most of the time on the hourglass.
Otherwise it directly displays the error as soon as it is close to a print.

empiru
07-24-2011, 03:11 PM
Oh, ok. I think the problem is simple, I don't think you need to change the firmware... So, if the machine had a working HDD and you removed it, I'm pretty sure you must change the setting for it in the service mode; and in your case, you have to enter the Service Mode directly, I mean, with the machine turned off and turning it on while holding down some buttons... Unfortunately, I don't know how that is done for this specific type of machine; Perhaps someone else can guide you into doing that.
Anyone?

tom5656
07-24-2011, 03:28 PM
ok, here's how:
Procedure
1. Press the Utility / Counter key.
2. Touch [Details] count on meter display.
3. Press the Following keys in this order.; Stop → 0 → 0 → Stop → 0 → 1

I will try this next weekend (I'm on vacation), but the problem occurred HDD in place, I thank you for having me informed on this issue.
Response of the verdict on Sunday, maybe Saturday night if I'm motivated.

empiru
07-24-2011, 03:34 PM
ok, here's how:
Procedure
1. Press the Utility / Counter key.
2. Touch [Details] count on meter display.
3. Press the Following keys in this order.; Stop → 0 → 0 → Stop → 0 → 1

I will try this next weekend (I'm on vacation), but the problem occurred HDD in place, I thank you for having me informed on this issue.
Response of the verdict on Sunday, maybe Saturday night if I'm motivated.

Ok, it's pretty clear you didn't understand me because of my bad english (foreign language for me ;) ). I know that procedure, it's being used for all KM color machines I service, but that's not what I meant. There are 2 ways of entering the service mode for each machine; One with the machine turned on (method described by you) and one with the machine turned off.. Do you understand what I mean? With the machine turned off, you enter the Service Mode DIRECTLY, without having to go through those steps... this method is very useful when the machines pop out service-codes because when entering the service mode directly, you don't give the machine a chance to do any adjustments, etc. I hope I explained it more clearly now... sorry, english is not my best friend :D

tom5656
07-24-2011, 04:04 PM
I see the same type as to access the reset condition, it does not solve anything, my English is way too much better I speak french.
So I'm looking to access the service mode, someone to help me on this?

JustManuals
07-24-2011, 08:07 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

tom5656
07-24-2011, 08:21 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

No thanks, pollueur, i have the field service, so...

Ianizer
07-24-2011, 10:10 PM
Service mode access should still be available, even with service code.
I concur that uninstalling HDD electrically is necessary. In fact, that is all that is needed, without a physical disconnect, while you wait on New HDD.
-I

tom5656
07-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Hello, I return to my problem, I get to "trouble reset" "ok", enuite j'appuis of "stop, 0, 0, stop, 0, 1," and I'm seeing a fraction of a second keyboard.
with the top left "imput password" and the top right "end".
The screen disappears and returns to "trouble reset", I think I'll kill this modite machine.

I also try to put another hard drive, the result is the same, the machine automatically create three partitions on the new hard drive. I sometimes have errors like "C-D004", "C-D010" and "C-D00F".
Good day to you all anyway.

empiru
07-31-2011, 01:01 PM
Friendly advice: call a tech to come and fix that copier; if you would have done that 6 days ago when you started the thread, you would have been able to use the copier since 4-5 days ago..

tom5656
08-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Hello, I agree with being able to bring a technician, but I want to reset it by myself. Why I want to know the keyboard to type the code only appears for a second, I think that reloading the firmware, it can solve the problem.

AjitN
08-06-2011, 04:08 AM
[QUOTE=tom5656;236396]Hello, I return to my problem, I get to "trouble reset" "ok", enuite j'appuis of "stop, 0, 0, stop, 0, 1," and I'm seeing a fraction of a second keyboard.
with the top left "imput password" and the top right "end".
The screen disappears and returns to "trouble reset", I think I'll kill this modite machine.

Basically you need to input the password (92729272 ) & enter in service mode to uninstall HDD

Ajit

tom5656
08-06-2011, 07:39 AM
ok, I'll test it by typing the code but without the keyboard that appears it seems to me bizarre. I'm also looking to test the firmware update, I have the tool to compile it on CompactFlash card.

Chip Resets SA
08-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Hi there

Two ways to enter service mode:

1. Stop 0 0 stop 0 1 - if machine is on and ready

2. Switch machine off. Hold down "utlility" key and switch on. Keep "utility" button in until machine comes up with a message on display "trouble reset". Touch "trouble reset". OK appears underneath. Now press stop 0 0 stop 0 1. You go straight into service mode.

Physically confirm machine has HDD. If HDD is present, go to "system 2, option board status" and "unset" HDD. Repeat above steps and switch HDD on (Set). Switch machine off and on to see whether problem went away. If not, format HDD. (Remember you'll lose all network settings by formatting HDD).

tom5656
09-27-2011, 08:07 AM
Hello,

here is a picture of the screen that lasts 1 second then it comes back on "trouble reset => ok" impossible to type the password.
if I see this screen is that I'm almost in service mode?

When I turn the machine normally, it m'achine his mistake.
When j'appuis key "utility / counter", it shows 0% memory down, is this normal?

tom5656
09-27-2011, 11:27 AM
I finally managed to get in service mode, now I remove the HDD and it works, reinstalling, I get the error again, I will try to format it.
By cons by typing a password to access the service mode.

iridge
11-10-2011, 12:45 PM
I have the same problem with my C253. When I try to bring it up in service mode, I click on the "Trouble Reset" and get the ok on the screen.
Then when I enter stop-0-0-stop-0-1, I see the onscreen keyboard flash for just a second, and back to the "Trouble Reset" screen with the OK sill showing.

How did you get past this and into the service mode?

AjitN
11-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Ji
Press Utility counter button while power on, Then at trouble reset screen enter stop-0-0-stop-0-1 and enter service mode.
At system 1 select HDD not install.

Hope this helps & best regards

Ajitn

xsaver
02-18-2013, 06:49 PM
Hi, for solve C D010 Error just enough do Logical format ,on start up printer,go to service menu and do this.:cool:

RayC3
09-13-2014, 02:48 AM
I know this is an old thread, but I thought I would add to it in the event that someone else comes here for information.

You can enter service mode from the trouble reset screen. Do not press the trouble reset button. Use the series of keystrokes - Stop -> 0 -> 0 -> Stop -> 0 -> 1
Then the password is 92729272

It was also mentioned that you had a CF Card already written with firmware. There is no need to enter service mode to install/update firmware.
With the machine OFF. Install the CF card in the slot on the side of the machine, then turn it on.
Follow prompts for the Units you wish to update, or do nothing, and it will start on it's own.

Custom Search