PDA

View Full Version : konica 7145 A3 paper jam

Custom Search

remielee
07-24-2011, 09:16 PM
hello,

guys i have a problem of my machine konica 7145 still jamming at the cassette try 2,3,and 4 if i am using the A3 size but when i change it in A4 its work fine. the A3 paper jamming stop before the resist roller, i try to used the by pass tray and it works fine using A3, i already check the PRDB board in the back of the machine check the icp fuse and its all okey, i try to clean all the paper feed sensor still the jamming occured. i try the memory reset still the problem occured one thing i never try is to checkt the 25 mode in software. so guys do you have some ideas? can you help me about this problem? all your help would be appreciated and very much thankful. anyway godbless to all ang more power, i will wait for all your reply. thanks.

minimerlin
07-24-2011, 09:27 PM
What about the feed tyres? Motor drive and transport clutch? Sounds like the A3 just is not been fed fast enough!

remielee
07-26-2011, 02:55 PM
What about the feed tyres? Motor drive and transport clutch? Sounds like the A3 just is not been fed fast enough!

thank you for the reply sir i realy appreciated the machine is working fine i configure the 25 mode address i copy all the contents from the working machine and apply on the said jamming machine after that all the cassettes are working and the A3 feeds up and exit to the sorter. thnx again godbless.

BIG PAPA
07-26-2011, 05:44 PM
It has been awhile, but if memory serves there is a one way gear on the front side of the machine right above the paper select dials for tray 1. I had an issue with legal jamming, and other sizes ok so it is worth a shot.

Custom Search