PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous USB RECOGNITION ERROR BH

Custom Search

seltan
07-25-2011, 06:05 AM
Dear all,
Now am facing USB RECOGNITION ERROR in bizhub 282,in the same time RJ45 port is working well,I have checked the copier with minimum 5 system but the same problem is still persistPlease help me if anyone known solition.

JustManuals
07-25-2011, 08:41 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mojorolla
07-25-2011, 09:48 PM
What is the file format of the USB drive?

mojorolla
07-26-2011, 09:34 PM
Sorry, I read your post wrong.:(

RRodgers
07-26-2011, 11:18 PM
You might just happen to have a bad USB port on your KM. Crack it open and have a look. If it's a bad solder joint that's an easy fix. If it's a bad board... meh... easy fix but going to cost you some time and money.

emujo
07-27-2011, 02:12 AM
Since we are on the subject of USB ports...I routinely use USB powered hubs to free up ethernet connections in my customers offices. Here's the question.. The 463 series has 3 usb ports available 1 for firmware, 1 for attaching an AU, and 1 up front for print from/scan to USB. Port 1 is working to fash firmware, front port will recognize and print scan documents, The only port that will power my USB hub is the firmware port, the other 2 don't seem to have enough power to turn the hub on. Are these USB ports not equipped to supply power or do I have a problem? I have set this up on 501s, 751s, and most of the color boxes with no problems. TIA Emujo

Custom Search