PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Usb recognition error bh 282

Custom Search

seltan
07-25-2011, 06:06 AM
Dear all,<br>&nbsp;Now am facing USB RECOGNITION ERROR in bizhub 282,in the same time RJ45 port is working well,I have checked the copier with minimum 5 system but the same problem is still persistPlease help me if anyone known solition.

ineo+6501
07-25-2011, 08:55 AM
You need to use a good quality USB cable, there is also mention of a setting which needs changed but I can't remember what.
There is already a thread on here about the same problem, do a search for it.

seltan
07-25-2011, 01:47 PM
You need to use a good quality USB cable, there is also mention of a setting which needs changed but I can't remember what.
There is already a thread on here about the same problem, do a search for it.

sir,i have replaced the usb cable,also the same cable working well in other machine,
2 days back it was working well and suddenly this problem is comming

emujo
07-25-2011, 06:50 PM
The MFP will not recognize any device that has the U3 program on it, also you can only print JPEG,PDF,XPS, and TIFF. Admin mode/system/External memory settings is where to go to be sure the save to and print from functions are enabled. Emujo

JustManuals
07-25-2011, 08:05 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search