PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Problem with KM-C2520

Custom Search

drazen7777
07-25-2011, 02:44 PM
Hello

I would like to ask if somebody had similar case , The problem is that black printing is every fifth to ten pages at one point stopped and moved a few centimeters like it is seen in the attachment. Machine has 260k prints and a new maintenance A+B is installed recently(same thing was before MK)
Any help is appreciated.

Regards

Drazen

Metalvoc
07-25-2011, 04:53 PM
Does this happen when copying, or just when printing? You might try re-loading all your firmware. Don't forget that the print system firmware is a separate file on these, and has to be loaded independently.

JustManuals
07-25-2011, 08:19 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

kyocera.team
07-25-2011, 08:28 PM
try to install old fuser unit and try it
good luck

blackcat4866
07-26-2011, 01:56 AM
Wow! Not much agreement on this topic.
I see this as loss of developing drive, developing bias, or drum ground.

For developing drive I'd check:
-black developing drive coupler
-black rear developer bushings
-hand drive the black developing unit to observe any excess drag on the drive.
-run black developer drive motor in sim U030

For developer bias I'd check:
-ground contacts on the inside of the toner hopper
-clean & lubricate contacts with conductive grease

For drum ground I'd check:
-the drum drive couplers can move smoothly
-drum shaft has not been arcing/welded to drum motor shaft.
-clean any conductive grease from the drum drive coupler. Lubricate with light oil only.

=^..^=

drazen7777
07-26-2011, 07:40 AM
I put on machine the latest Firmware (all at once ), i dont think that the problem is with drum developer or fuser because that parts has been changed recently (new maintenance kits a+b). I suspect that the problem is with black drum motor because image is stopped for very short time(some kind of lag) and then resumed like it is shown in the print sample in attachment.(i marked it).11016

mjunkaged
03-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Just my two cents, to me the sample looks like the charge is dropping out or shorting for black, causing the other colors to fade at the same time. Since you replaced drum, you're left with high voltage? Blackcat is also on the right track, could be bias leak/connections......... Ok so I was wrong, drum drive! Good to know.

drazen7777
03-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Just my two cents, to me the sample looks like the charge is dropping out or shorting for black, causing the other colors to fade at the same time. Since you replaced drum, you're left with high voltage? Blackcat is also on the right track, could be bias leak/connections.........

It was long time ago , if i can remember the problem was in the motor that drives drum. Didnt post it!

marley
03-23-2014, 02:01 PM
look here

Custom Search