PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub C35 Message“ADF NOT INITIALIZING”

Custom Search

lanierboy
07-26-2011, 10:03 AM
Hi Everyone

Have an BH C35 with reoccurring fault saying “ADF NOT INITIALIZING” can’t find the error in either the Service Manual or the User Guide? Any ideas?

Please help as i cant get this thing to work correctly.

I have loaded the new FW and checked cables etc all appears ok.

thanks

Microoffice
02-12-2013, 08:32 AM
Hi Lanierboy

Did you perhaps find the solution to this problem? sitting with exact same problem on C35.

mo0651
02-12-2013, 02:06 PM
I have had this on a couple of machines. Mine was also clicking when copying thru the adf. There is a cheap plastic clip holding the spring in the roller assembly. As it feeds it slips on shaft and starts clicking. ( I think it starts with a paper jam pulled out incorrectly). Replace the feed roller assembly and these issues go away.:cool:

JR2ALTA
02-12-2013, 02:15 PM
hope so, i had to replace whole adf which Konica calls conveying unit. the board inside isn't sold separately

HoonBoy
02-12-2013, 10:00 PM
For sure it's the Separator Roller Assy ... It has a problem coming back in it's home position (up), clutchspring is to weak.

Replace: A0CRPP0100 Separator Roller Assy

colly
08-25-2016, 04:19 PM
I have had this on a couple of machines. Mine was also clicking when copying thru the adf. There is a cheap plastic clip holding the spring in the roller assembly. As it feeds it slips on shaft and starts clicking. ( I think it starts with a paper jam pulled out incorrectly). Replace the feed roller assembly and these issues go away.:cool:

you can try changing the SSD CARD

allan
08-25-2016, 05:27 PM
Yes its the feeder assy.

Its not the spring clutch its the simple plastic ratchet that is just a stupid design.
I put the plastic shaft in a drill to cut a groove 1mm from the side about .3mm deep.
Then cut a single turn from a spring just smaller than the shaft and clip that into the groove.
That pulls it nice and tight around the square shaft.

Even the rollers on these things can't stay clean. Its a horrible thing.

Ben Around
08-25-2016, 08:12 PM
For sure it's the Separator Roller Assy ... It has a problem coming back in it's home position (up), clutchspring is to weak.

Replace: A0CRPP0100 Separator Roller Assy

Hoonboy nailed it, I've had this on a few machines.

benalvarez
08-25-2016, 10:46 PM
The best thing you can do is not sell those models to your customers. They are junk, not even made by Konica, just have the Konica logo. Accidentally make it have an accident on purpose.

Custom Search