PDA

View Full Version : Print On Transparency With C550 In Full Color Mode

Custom Search

mindhunter
07-26-2011, 02:08 PM
Hello Everybody.
I wanna Know How Can i print On Transparency paper with c550 In full color mode. when i choose transparency it beeps and say only possible with black color.
I choose Other Options like Thick4 and Special Paper But its Jam On Roller When It Comes To The Reflector .
Is it a way to cheat it or solve this problem ?
Im Waiting For Your Suggestion and help ?

Thanks Every Body .
Mindhunter

dallas
07-26-2011, 08:48 PM
Specifictaion for Bizhub C650 Series is only BW for OHP, but there's a workaround.
Minimum FE2 Firmware 6B is necessary

- Service Mode > System2 > Software Switch Setting > Switch No. "59" > Hex Ass. "01" > Fix > End
- Enhanced Security Mode > Engine FW DipSW > Mark "1" > End
- Exit Service Mode, Main switch off/on

Now you can copy/print in full color on "thick4"

emujo
07-26-2011, 09:18 PM
That's great info..thanks for the post. Emujo

mindhunter
07-31-2011, 08:38 AM
Thanks Dallas.it works.
But Sorry About The Other Question.How can i define the firmware version of the copier that what it is?
I made a IC Programmer That I copy NVRAM on each other.
is it another Possible way that i can change the firmware ?
Thanks For Your Help Dallas And Other guys.

dallas
08-01-2011, 08:31 PM
How can i define the firmware version of the copier that what it is?
Web Connection: Admin login > Maintenance > Rom Version > "MFP Controller"

I made a IC Programmer That I copy NVRAM on each other.
This is a very bad idea and i doubt you can do this. Initialized NVRAM are "married" with the machine. Never! change one to another machine.

is it another Possible way that i can change the firmware ?
For you ... NO. Call a KM Technican. He has the necessary know how and the current Firmware files.

Don't forget - if you have no trouble with the machine - ... never change a running system.

mindhunter
08-04-2011, 02:36 PM
about The NVRAM Memory.At First I Create Backup From NVRAM Then Upload New Files On the NVRAM.So if I have Any Problem I Upload My BackUp Again.Sometimes For Me Its Usefull To do like this. But Just I Want To know How Can I Change the Firmware Legaly And Usuall. This Way that I Used as You Said is Not Good Idea to Change Firmware.Please Tell Me if you know whats Regular Way to change the firmware thatKM Technican Use to do ? just Something like Explanation Or Description?

and another question ? is it like C350 Copier that We use flash Memory On the Board And Convert System Software From C350 To C351?

mindhunter
08-10-2011, 10:00 AM
Web Connection: Admin login > Maintenance > Rom Version > "MFP Controller"

This is a very bad idea and i doubt you can do this. Initialized NVRAM are "married" with the machine. Never! change one to another machine.

For you ... NO. Call a KM Technican. He has the necessary know how and the current Firmware files.

Don't forget - if you have no trouble with the machine - ... never change a running system.
about The NVRAM Memory.At First I Create Backup From NVRAM Then Upload New Files On the NVRAM.So if I have Any Problem I Upload My BackUp Again.Sometimes For Me Its Usefull To do like this. But Just I Want To know How Can I Change the Firmware Legaly And Usuall. This Way that I Used as You Said is Not Good Idea to Change Firmware.Please Tell Me if you know whats Regular Way to change the firmware thatKM Technican Use to do ? just Something like Explanation Or Description?

and another question ? is it like C350 Copier that We use flash Memory On the Board And Convert System Software From C350 To C351?

dallas
08-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Please Tell Me if you know whats Regular Way to change the firmware thatKM Technican Use to do ?
A KM Technican do this:

1. Search on his Laptop for the current Bizhub C550 Firmware G00-R6
2. Unzipped the file
3. Plugin the 128 MB CF Card into PCMCIA Adapter/Laptop
4. Check the driver letter
5. Open a dos prompt
6. Navigate to the card_work folder
7. execute into the dos prompt mkcf mi2 drive letter:
8. grab a coffee and goes smoking

blackcat4866
08-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Just purely out of morbid curiosity:
Has anyone actually made full color prints onto transparencies, and do you get any kind of usable result? =^..^=

Vision1
11-10-2021, 11:13 PM
Specifictaion for Bizhub C650 Series is only BW for OHP, but there's a workaround.
Minimum FE2 Firmware 6B is necessary

- Service Mode > System2 > Software Switch Setting > Switch No. "59" > Hex Ass. "01" > Fix > End
- Enhanced Security Mode > Engine FW DipSW > Mark "1" > End
- Exit Service Mode, Main switch off/on

Now you can copy/print in full color on "thick4"

I registered only to respond to you and thank you! I was intimidated at first with your instructions since that's out of my knowledge, but I trusted the "Thick 4" setting and put that in the print window and in the machine's bypass setting. Lo and behold, transparencies printed in color! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're awesome :cool:

Custom Search