View Full Version : CQ Ricoh AF 2045

Custom Search

hafeez a latif
07-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Heloo friands i want to now how i can install the scanner on ricoh af2045

let me now plz ? Thanks

jfbanzai
10-06-2011, 10:13 PM
What kind of scanning are you trying to set up? You can do scan to folder and scan to email.

hafeez a latif
10-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Hi dear friend , Fist of all i like to thank you very much for your reply , i want to do scan to folder to so
plz let me now about it .

thanks.

vargue
10-07-2011, 01:41 PM
look my friend download twain driver for ricoh 2045 and use microsoft word and press in insert picture and then import from scanner and camers yo will show scanner detailes obviously good luck

jfbanzai
10-10-2011, 10:39 PM
First, establish a shared folder called 'scans' on the hard drive of the computer you want to scan to. Make sure that the permissions on the folder are for full control for the user of the computer. Now, go to the copier and go to user tools>system settings>administrator tools>address book management. Create a new program with whatever name you want to call it (either the user's name or just 'scans' works fine). Go to the folder tab and put in the path to the folder, which will be: \\computer (file://\\computer) name\scans. Now hit the 'browse network' tab and see if it finds the folder on the computer. If it finds it, you will be prompted to enter the user name and password for the computer, if it fails to connect, you need to check your folder path to see if it is correct or if the computer's security is blocking the copier from seeing it. If all of this works, you are done. If not, post what kind of error you are getting and I will try to help.

Good luck!

jfbanzai

rthonpm
10-11-2011, 02:27 AM
Alas, the 2045 cannot scan to folder without middleware. This model needs the no longer supported ScanRouter to scan to a folder. The 2045e was the first model to support direct SMB scanning. For a 2045 you're going to be better off using scan to FTP or scan to email.

Eric1968
10-11-2011, 06:40 AM
Alas, the 2045 cannot scan to folder without middleware. This model needs the no longer supported ScanRouter to scan to a folder. The 2045e was the first model to support direct SMB scanning. For a 2045 you're going to be better off using scan to FTP or scan to email.

Second that.

hafeez a latif
10-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Thank you very much my friend .

Custom Search