PDA

View Full Version : di 351 code 0x00DC00654

Custom Search

brent
08-01-2011, 11:23 PM
this particular code is not in the book that I found.. anybody have any ideas?
It just reboots and reboots. thanks

brent

nmfaxman
08-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Scanner device controlsystem failure0x00dc0000to 0x00dfffffMFB2 Board, Scanner Home Position Sensor 1,Scanner Home Position Sensor 2

brent
08-04-2011, 07:01 PM
well it was not the mfb2. I can't seem to initialize the machine. it wont let me do anything on the screen long enough. I am going to look at other ways now.

I have had not many problems with these machines. but those days are over

brent

nmfaxman
08-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Clean and check the scanner home position sensors and clean the flag that actuates them.
If the flag is full of dust it will give a false signal.

brent
08-05-2011, 11:56 PM
the good news. the mfb2 board did fix the problem. it fired up after a while. printing and copying no problem. it even kept in memory the ip address. but the scan tab is gone and the machine says ther is no option. this was scanning. until it died last week. I did change the mfb2 board. and the m board. also the mfb2 board had only 1 memory chip on the side. I replaced it with 2. I am hoping that I did not take the correct chip out and just replace it with the 2. when I made this into a scanner did I have to replace one of those memory sticks? I guess I could get the install manual out. but just thought I would ask
at least the machine works again..... I have a happy customer

brent

brent
08-09-2011, 07:07 AM
so I guess the scan tab on the copier. when it is pressed the machine says that that option is not in the machine. the only thing I am thinking. is the 2 chips that are on the mfb2 board. what is some opinions on that? I am going to go down and take the 2 that I swapped out. and put the 1 back on there. it scanned before I replaced that board. also I did not do anything to the print controller or the scan chip on that board. should I try to initialize the machine? I see there is a pwb F that is the board to initialize. but have never done an intialization on these machines before. any thoughts?

brent

Custom Search