PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 420 freezes when the scan button is pushed

Custom Search

brent
08-02-2011, 09:46 PM
the copier works great. when I push scan. it locks up the screen and you can not do anything until you turn the main power switch off. help?

km did not have tech documents on this. at least that I found

AGI
08-03-2011, 12:16 AM
There is definitely something on the knowledge base, we had this a while ago on a 500. It's the MCB, it's been a while, but the board that the IC controller chip snaps into.
It was the oddest thing....you could do anything on the machine, the minute you touched that scan button the machine would lockup!

brent
08-03-2011, 02:00 AM
I will do some more reserach. I was hoping it was not a nvram. specially ordered from kmbs. I have 4 420 parts machines here that I can rob parts off of. I will use your description. ya that is crazy that as soon as you touch the scan button. it is locked. and done for

thanks
brent

brent
08-03-2011, 08:37 PM
hey agi. props to you. that fixed it. I did bend the ic chip up a litt.e but got it straigtened out.
I had to reset all the ip address and other things. I should have swapped thatunit out held all the settings in memory. but it is working and I thank you

brent

AGI
08-04-2011, 12:25 AM
hey agi. props to you. that fixed it. I did bend the ic chip up a litt.e but got it straigtened out.
I had to reset all the ip address and other things. I should have swapped thatunit out held all the settings in memory. but it is working and I thank you

brent
Glad it worked out for you...
Happy to help!

brent
08-04-2011, 06:54 PM
tried to give you reps. Ill try again.

brent

Custom Search