PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta Bizhub 350 Error Code C11AO

Custom Search

jtodd
08-04-2011, 04:41 AM
My machine gave me the above error code this afternoon. I found the paper jam and cleared it, but the code won't clear. I tried using the <Power On> while pressing the <Utility> button, but did not get the Clear Error option.

My leasing company has been of no help since my contract ran out, so it's a good thing the copier is a rock star.

I'm in Brookside in Kansas City, Missouri. I'd be happy to pay for a tech if necessary, but I would rather not pay the company from whom I purchased the machine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Logan8
08-04-2011, 05:39 AM
First of all, the problem is in the finisher, most likely in the stapler area. Make sure the stapler is on track and the guides are in place. There are many other areas it could be as well in the finisher.

If you can't troubleshoot the finisher, remove it and use the copier by itself after turning it off, removing the finisher, and then turning it back on.
Logan8

JustManuals
08-04-2011, 06:14 AM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

fixthecopier
08-04-2011, 10:43 AM
You need a tech, even to pull the sorter off. I have dropped them before.

jtodd
08-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Yeah, I'm getting that. I've been reading the User Manual & getting nothing. I'm trying to logic out how to remove the finisher & I feel like I'm on the verge of breaking something.

Anyone know a good independent tech in KC?

fixthecopier
08-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Konica's website for customers should help you find a local dealer. The sorter has a hidden lever that we push with your phillips screwdriver. I am sure the machine will be better if the finisher is on, and a tech should be able to fix it for you. If you get a tech that likes to talk, he or she should be able to give you lots of useful tips.

ericchavezpalmones
08-06-2011, 06:21 AM
hello guys,

just wanna share this. C11AO is error coming from the finisher. check out also the two one way gears in front of the finisher that
is driving the exit. sometimes it slips coz of some grease that's why it causes jam. and to reset the malfunction code,it would be
in the service manual.

hope it helps!

brent
08-09-2011, 07:11 AM
the finisher comes off in 10 seconds. but fix is right. if you drop it. it will hurt. plus if you decide to not use that finisher you will need an exit tray/cover.

brent

Custom Search