PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous colour registration problem

Custom Search

petejnr
08-11-2011, 05:23 PM
I have a Bizhub C353 (106K Copies) the internal print test page is not square as if LPH units are out of alinement, and colour registration in user expert mode is clearly out of registration, i.e on print out cyan, magenta and yellow are to the right of the black lines and the same colours at the bottom of the page are to the right, ( the centre registration is o.k) the LPH bed had to be taken out due to a blocked magenta toner conveying pipe ceasing the main drive of the machine, (the bed was marked with red painted screws which had to come out to get to the problem. has any body got any advice or tips in re alineing the LPH bed.I am aware the red screws should not be touched but had to get to the problem.

Regards
petejnr

JustManuals
08-11-2011, 07:09 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

MILLER4157
08-17-2011, 08:09 AM
there is a skew adjustment dial on the front right below each ph unit. use this to dial in skew. you may also try adjusting the paper reference position. both of these are located in service manual under mechanical adjustments

petejnr
08-17-2011, 02:18 PM
Many thanks for the info, it worked a treat.

Regards
Peter

Custom Search