X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grantow
    Technician
    • Nov 2010

EFI Fiery Print features?? on KM6500

I have a Konica Minolta 6500 with EFI Fiery EXP250 and I am currently using Command Workstation 5 to process jobs.

However I would like to be able to print the jobs direct from the PDF or software package using File > Print ect.

I have managed to set up so that you can print direct to the KM but just to default settings ie A4 plain 80gm. But I need to be able to access Fiery Features in the drop down. As I can only access duplex printing at the moment

So anyone know how to set up the Fiery Features in the print drop down, under File > Print.

Thanks in advance.
  • ineo+6501
    Trusted Tech
    250+ Posts
    • Mar 2010

Re: EFI Fiery Print features?? on KM6500

Originally posted by Grantow
    I have a Konica Minolta 6500 with EFI Fiery EXP250 and I am currently using Command Workstation 5 to process jobs.

However I would like to be able to print the jobs direct from the PDF or software package using File > Print ect.

I have managed to set up so that you can print direct to the KM but just to default settings ie A4 plain 80gm. But I need to be able to access Fiery Features in the drop down. As I can only access duplex printing at the moment

So anyone know how to set up the Fiery Features in the print drop down, under File > Print.

Thanks in advance.
    Hello young man,

On your MAC have you told the driver which options you have fitted?
    I'll pop along shortly & have a look.

Comment

Working...