PDA

View Full Version : EFI Fiery Print features?? on KM6500

Custom Search

Grantow
08-12-2011, 12:34 PM
I have a Konica Minolta 6500 with EFI Fiery EXP250 and I am currently using Command Workstation 5 to process jobs.

However I would like to be able to print the jobs direct from the PDF or software package using File > Print ect.

I have managed to set up so that you can print direct to the KM but just to default settings ie A4 plain 80gm. But I need to be able to access Fiery Features in the drop down. As I can only access duplex printing at the moment

So anyone know how to set up the Fiery Features in the print drop down, under File > Print.

Thanks in advance.

ineo+6501
08-12-2011, 01:16 PM
I have a Konica Minolta 6500 with EFI Fiery EXP250 and I am currently using Command Workstation 5 to process jobs.

However I would like to be able to print the jobs direct from the PDF or software package using File > Print ect.

I have managed to set up so that you can print direct to the KM but just to default settings ie A4 plain 80gm. But I need to be able to access Fiery Features in the drop down. As I can only access duplex printing at the moment

So anyone know how to set up the Fiery Features in the print drop down, under File > Print.

Thanks in advance.

Hello young man,

On your MAC have you told the driver which options you have fitted?
I'll pop along shortly & have a look.

Custom Search