PDA

View Full Version : Jamming minolta cspro ep3000 crampled paper at fuser unit

Custom Search

rsa
08-24-2011, 11:28 AM
i got this problem with cspro ep3000. PROBLEM #1: i loaded the paper at A4 tray #1 in portrait orientation. when i copy the problem is the paper was stack at fuser unit and it crampled there. PROBLEM #2: so, i try another orientation i change to landscape same i used paper tray #1 but when i copy it can't copy the whole image i put in the glass. what i did was i used the universal tray and the paper loaded was in the landscape orientation and the user can now used the machine... but i did not solve the problem in A4 tray #1. help me guys...thanks in advance.

Cantechman
08-24-2011, 01:22 PM
i got this problem with cspro ep3000. PROBLEM #1: i loaded the paper at A4 tray #1 in portrait orientation. when i copy the problem is the paper was stack at fuser unit and it crampled there. PROBLEM #2: so, i try another orientation i change to landscape same i used paper tray #1 but when i copy it can't copy the whole image i put in the glass. what i did was i used the universal tray and the paper loaded was in the landscape orientation and the user can now used the machine... but i did not solve the problem in A4 tray #1. help me guys...thanks in advance.

You have to go into service mode and look for the paper tray setting and change the setting of the tray there to correspond with the tray's physical setup.

Custom Search