PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C350 start normally - ready to scan, no warming, no error code

Custom Search

bobitabobby
08-24-2011, 12:13 PM
When I start my KM Bizhub C350 it start normally, ready to scan appears, except warming up. No error reported (it report 1 or 2 days ago code C0208, I open and close front door and this errors vanish). And if I try to make copies the scanner start normally but no print. At reset no changes.
I replace fuser unit, MFP Control Board and DCPower Supply. Still no effect. Possible Control Board. I don't have one yet.
Thanks

JustManuals
08-24-2011, 08:38 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

habik
08-24-2011, 11:34 PM
C0208 PC Drum Charge Corona malfunction
• The SCD signal is detected for a continuous 0.5-sec.
period while the PC Drum Charge Corona is being
energized.

Have you tried different Imaging units?

Are you using chips to renew life of IU's?

I would go to service mode and try test print gradation CMYK to see which IU is miss behaving, if it can print at least from Service mode.

If you can't print at all then try and give a good shake to each individual IU and clean main charge wires and also the contacts on all Imaging units + the opposite on the connector pins on machine. Test the CMYK print again.

If still nothing then it points only to High Voltage boards : connectors at the back or cable or the actual board

Check power supply voltage for HV unit...is it dropping?

Try to load latest FW...and then..possibly main board.

Can't think at this moment of anything else..

bobitabobby
08-25-2011, 07:41 AM
Thank you for the reply!

I have not try yet different Imaging units. I will borrow other IU and replace mine.

My Imaging units are 50 % life. Black is at 70%. I reset chips to renew life of IU's.

I know that C0208 PC Drum Charge Corona malfunction but I don't know why it did not show error any more. Something has been blocked soft. PC Drum Charge Corona is different to those on the IU?

I can not print because it did not execute the warm up procedure at start up.

Works only the scanner part - the rest is frozen, nothing moves. And strange why the reset button not working or if it works no effect.

Thanks for any ideas

habik
08-25-2011, 04:28 PM
Thank you for the reply!

I have not try yet different Imaging units. I will borrow other IU and replace mine.

My Imaging units are 50 % life. Black is at 70%. I reset chips to renew life of IU's.

I know that C0208 PC Drum Charge Corona malfunction but I don't know why it did not show error any more. Something has been blocked soft. PC Drum Charge Corona is different to those on the IU?

I can not print because it did not execute the warm up procedure at start up.

Works only the scanner part - the rest is frozen, nothing moves. And strange why the reset button not working or if it works no effect.

Thanks for any ideas

What I would try is :

Take any consumables out like IU, Fuser, toners Switch the machine ON and see what errors it brings you, then put the fuser in and see if it does any other codes than IU missing..

Have you checked your 2nd transfer contacts ? just to be sure :), Transfer belt out check ..hm don't know what else :(

bobitabobby
08-25-2011, 06:20 PM
I will try all you say. Thank you again and I reply when I have results (positive I hope).

bushy
08-26-2011, 11:26 AM
I know it may sound silly but is the correct paper size programmed into m/c as if it is on auto paper select and cannot find that paper in any of the trays it will just sit there and not copy

Just a thought

Bushy

habik
08-26-2011, 02:44 PM
I know it may sound silly but is the correct paper size programmed into m/c as if it is on auto paper select and cannot find that paper in any of the trays it will just sit there and not copy

Just a thought

Bushy

That is actually a very good thought Bushy ;)

bobitabobby
08-27-2011, 08:15 AM
We change the Control Board and it works!!!!
Of course after that we change the Drum Charge Corona for magenta (the code c0202 appears) and all is OK.
Thanks all for the advice.

asrar
07-24-2012, 02:05 PM
When I start my KM Bizhub C350 it start normally, ready to scan appears, except warming up. No error reported (it report 1 or 2 days ago code C0208, I open and close front door and this errors vanish). And if I try to make copies the scanner start normally but no print. At reset no changes.
I replace fuser unit, MFP Control Board and DCPower Supply. Still no effect. Possible Control Board. I don't have one yet.
Thanks

bro i also have the same problem, pls give any suggetion , all u gays requested

Custom Search