PDA

View Full Version : Need help. Konica 7022 Error F-35-3

Custom Search

ezuniden
09-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Hello,

I had a nasty paper jam in my home office. I had to remove tray 1 to get it clear.

After a power reset the screen is displaying Error F-35-3. I'm able to get into the key-op display by hitting help on start up, but that's as far as I could go.

Is there any type of error reset or am I about to go for a long ride.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Elvin

skumar
09-18-2007, 07:50 PM
f 35-i thru f35-6 low temtemperature or open thermistor

simulations
note : 9272 is the standered password to enter simullation press9,2,7,2,start , to use these with power already on press and hold the"*"key util the display says "please enter service password"note:factory manual says"keep pressing" this might mean hold down or it might mean press repeatedly.press9272 start "mode selectmenu screen" will appear.press the mode you want[p ,25, 35, 36 , or 47] when finished press "normal mode"to return to standard screen use the number keys to change values press print key to check item press "stop/clear"when finished

"25 mode" to enter this mode turn power off, press the 2and 5 keys and hold them down while they are held down turn on power menu screen will list choices
1 software switches
2pm count
3collectng
select your choice enter value press"return"to see that your new value has been entered turn power off new in formation will not take effect util power is off and back on again
1 software sw ....use up/downarrows keys to select dip switch use up/down arrow keys to select to select bit number"on"is 1 "off" is "0" on will set bit off will clear bit press "return"to return to menu listing dipswitches and all their bits cannot be done in a short publication such as this one
dipswitch 3 bit 1 is the fuser reset command {for error cdes f34,f35and f36}0 is no 1 is yes to reseta fuser fault you enter this mode select dipswitch 3, select bit 1and change "1"to "0"by pressing"off"
dipswitch 23 bit 7 is fuser web count-over stop machine will stop operating when fuser web life is reached if this is set to"1"

skumar
09-18-2007, 08:16 PM
dip switch3

1:reset f34,f35,or f36fuser problems set to "1"to reset,then set back to 0

ezuniden
09-18-2007, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the help.

I was able to make the message go away in 25 mode

Awesome and thanks again.

AusiTech
09-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Just a thought.... The guy obviously isn't a tech..... and by telling him how to reset FUSER codes could end you up in big shit! what happens when this guy keeps resetting this error! DUH! dunno? well he could theoretically set alight his machine + when he accidental changes something else and can't remember what he changed then its gunna cost bigger $$..
I know sometimes with jams you get these errors, but personally i wouldn't give the advice you just have.
C'mon guys be a bit more sensible!

Am i too harsh?

f 35-i thru f35-6 low temtemperature or open thermistor

simulations
note : 9272 is the standered password to enter simullation press9,2,7,2,start , to use these with power already on press and hold the"*"key util the display says "please enter service password"note:factory manual says"keep pressing" this might mean hold down or it might mean press repeatedly.press9272 start "mode selectmenu screen" will appear.press the mode you want[p ,25, 35, 36 , or 47] when finished press "normal mode"to return to standard screen use the number keys to change values press print key to check item press "stop/clear"when finished

"25 mode" to enter this mode turn power off, press the 2and 5 keys and hold them down while they are held down turn on power menu screen will list choices
1 software switches
2pm count
3collectng
select your choice enter value press"return"to see that your new value has been entered turn power off new in formation will not take effect util power is off and back on again
1 software sw ....use up/downarrows keys to select dip switch use up/down arrow keys to select to select bit number"on"is 1 "off" is "0" on will set bit off will clear bit press "return"to return to menu listing dipswitches and all their bits cannot be done in a short publication such as this one
dipswitch 3 bit 1 is the fuser reset command {for error cdes f34,f35and f36}0 is no 1 is yes to reseta fuser fault you enter this mode select dipswitch 3, select bit 1and change "1"to "0"by pressing"off"
dipswitch 23 bit 7 is fuser web count-over stop machine will stop operating when fuser web life is reached if this is set to"1"

dogsbody
09-20-2007, 12:42 PM
Probably not, i've found on those machines that once they start with any 34/5/6 code the sensors are faulty, rollers are dirty, jammed paper around the upper roller, or an OHP. Chances are his machine wont burn down but the code will come back, he will have to call a proper tech and he will have to pay for a fuser rebuild. I don't muck around with these any more, you got a fuser problem on a 7020 or similar you get a fuser rebuild, saves time and money for everyone in the long run.

Rigger
09-20-2007, 03:09 PM
I am a tech. 'Been doin' this since Apeco, Yorktown and Savin liquid toner, coated paper machines were all you could buy! I recently changed developer in a Konica 7020 and after running Ldetect I get a code F-26-2, (I think). I cleaned sensors and even changed the dev. section but code won't go away. Is there a soft switch to turn of these codes too? I use Intravia for these odd ball copiers and I may have missed this procedure in the manual or it may not be included.:confused:
Thanks for any help.
Rigger

Farmer man
02-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Good discussion

Being an ex-farmer I try to fix things myself and can usually sort out problem if not too complex (then get the experts in)

Is there any chance that that someone can help with this error (F-35-4) on our Konica 7022. All we did was change the toner but we did notice that the copies where getting dark just before the change.

Thanks

Robert:confused:

Custom Search