PDA

View Full Version : C7000 error code J31-02

Custom Search

rac1mar2
08-31-2011, 02:52 PM
Hi all<br>&nbsp;I have a C7000 with 1 million copies<br>i am getting an intermittent code&nbsp; J31-02 only on light paper <br>80 to 100g&nbsp; and on double sided copies it happens about every 100 to 150 copies the page appears to attach to the transfer belt and does not enter the fusing unit correctly hence the jam I have replaced the seperation unit HV2 board the transfer belt and the transfer roller<br>i have also increased and decreased the seperation currents and checked the <br>HV connectors these have not solved the problem <br>has anyone else had this problem or any ideas how to resolve it<br><br><br>thanks<br><br>

newmang
09-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Had exactly the same and turned out to be a service issue, carried out PM (tx belt, sep neutralising assy), reset relevant counters and set up, all OK. What is the PM life?

JustManuals
09-02-2011, 07:52 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

rac1mar2
09-06-2011, 04:24 PM
Had exactly the same and turned out to be a service issue, carried out PM (tx belt, sep neutralising assy), reset relevant counters and set up, all OK. What is the PM life?

i have replaced transfer belt transfer roller and seperation unit
an reset their counters i have not reset the pm counter yet
i will try resetting it

thanks for reply

magdykonica
10-11-2011, 08:37 PM
I had the same
but the jam was in the dublix for 80 gm paper
and the problem was with the dublix gate is not working correctly due to the solenoid error

Custom Search