PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub600 dusty toner on side of copy's

Custom Search

dhg
09-02-2011, 11:21 PM
New dev, drum blade seal roller wires etc...
if you run 30 or more you turn ream on side and dirty edges
appears to have dev unit ground tabs etc

any ideas, is there a firmware update for this??
havent worked on these in a few years THANKS!!

KONICAMINOLTA= Job security!!!

JR2ALTA
09-03-2011, 06:03 AM
On Konica horizontal feed machines like this, toner dumps onto the transfer charge area.

When replacing imaging components you much vacuum out cleaning section and replace the square "cleaning clutch". It fails to auger waste toner and gravity takes over.

fixthecopier
09-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Check the fuser also. If it has been dumping toner, some may have collected on the UFR.

minimerlin
09-03-2011, 03:54 PM
New dev, drum blade seal roller wires etc...
if you run 30 or more you turn ream on side and dirty edges
appears to have dev unit ground tabs etc

any ideas, is there a firmware update for this??
havent worked on these in a few years THANKS!!

KONICAMINOLTA= Job security!!!Did you do all the setups after replacing the parts?

dhg
09-07-2011, 01:00 AM
Yes i did all the set ups after PM, fuser is clean,square cl clutch appears to be working,no build up b4 or after pm in that cl auger....
there appears a dusty drum if you dont point flash light directly at it you can see it. the dev unit seal is curly but i wouldnt think it would be that.

i replace dev 18k before drum parts and there was already a dirty over toning condition so im thinking firmware or dev unit is bad??

any other suggestions??

Shadow
09-07-2011, 02:12 AM
check your main charge grid, see if its touching the housing at all. I just went through almost the same thing and it turned out to be the main charge unit. you migh also have a crack in one of the corona blocks.

fixthecopier
09-07-2011, 10:39 AM
check your main charge grid, see if its touching the housing at all. I just went through almost the same thing and it turned out to be the main charge unit. you migh also have a crack in one of the corona blocks.

Shadow makes a good point, I would rebuild the charge.

Custom Search