PDA

View Full Version : Error Code konica minolta bizbub 200 c2557 code

Custom Search

tmaze01
09-05-2011, 03:23 AM
hello, i have a problem with a km biz 200 the problem is that after replacing the developer and before i can run f-8 i started getting sc 2557 (atdc) sensor reason for dev. change was because copy quality was light and gray machine also has 150k copies and this is the first dev. change so after going through svc mode and clearing out error and turning mach off and back on again still getting the 2557 error code also i did not use the vacuum anywhere near the atdc sensor i just dumped old dev. in a bag and emptied it. any help is appreciated and as allways thank you in advance for your help.

taylor

Hansoon
09-05-2011, 04:24 AM
Found using the search option for "2557":

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1418698

Have a read. :)

Hans

tmaze01
09-05-2011, 08:52 PM
Found using the search option for "2557":

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1418698

Have a read. :)

Hans i tried that , did not work what i want to know is that did i miss something or overlook something any help is appreciated

also thanks hansoon for replying back.

taylor

JR2ALTA
09-05-2011, 09:37 PM
i tried that , did not work what i want to know is that did i miss something or overlook something any help is appreciated

also thanks hansoon for replying back.

taylor

You will get that code if you don't clear the counts.

CraigW
09-05-2011, 10:12 PM

And, it is very important to go back into service mode before running F8 and make sure the PC life is indeed reset to 0.

Op: You did not mention the drum...? Drum and developer always get replaced together on these models.

tmaze01
09-06-2011, 12:30 AM
And, it is very important to go back into service mode before running F8 and make sure the PC life is indeed reset to 0.

Op: You did not mention the drum...? Drum and developer always get replaced together on these models. thanks for replying back, as far as the drum i had replaced it a while back due to a faint line on drum at the time copies were great (maybe 15k on new drum) ok so make sure that pc life is at 0% and then run the f-8? I appreciate your help

taylor

tmaze01
09-06-2011, 12:34 AM

thanks for replying back (by counts you mean the pc life?, any other i should reset?)

i appreciate your help

taylor

JR2ALTA
09-06-2011, 02:41 AM
YesPC Life, Developer count. Clear Maintenance count if applicable, or customer could be calling soon with "replace drum message"

You usually don't have to run f-8 again, just zero the counts and reboot.

Darren King
09-06-2011, 03:07 AM
Don't clear the developer counter unless you are replacing the dev unit. Also check the spacer rollers, if they wobble replace them as well. Densi sells them.
Hope this helps
Darren

tmaze01
09-06-2011, 06:39 AM
Don't clear the developer counter unless you are replacing the dev unit. Also check the spacer rollers, if they wobble replace them as well. Densi sells them.
Hope this helps
Darren now that you mentioned it when i was in service mode i did clear the maintenance counter and i DID CLEAR THE DEVELOPER AS WELL IT WAS AT 1 , did i just cause more problems (reseting dev counter without replacing the actual dev. assy?) the only counter i didnt reset was the pc life which is at 46% ,

thanks for replying back and your help

taylor

tmaze01
09-06-2011, 06:55 AM
YesPC Life, Developer count. Clear Maintenance count if applicable, or customer could be calling soon with "replace drum message"

You usually don't have to run f-8 again, just zero the counts and reboot. i reset the maintenance counter,the developer counter which was at 1 after that (was still getting the 2557 atdc sensor error code) the only counter i didnt reset was the pc life which is at 46%/ once that is reset i should be good)?

appreciate your help

CraigW
09-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Have only ever seen the PC life not reset, others always reset fine. In your case you did not clear it.

No harm done with developer unit reset.

Have you tried messing around with the atdc levels ?? Record the orig value and take the value lower and see if the machine will come to ready.

Laserbeam
09-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Hi,

I recently had the problem before!

please try the following instructions:

1. Open the right door

2. remove the drum unit

3. clear the drum counter

4. install the drum unit

5. Close the right door

6. Execute F8

good luck!

k130
10-02-2011, 07:25 AM
hello, i have a problem with a km biz 200 the problem is that after replacing the developer and before i can run f-8 i started getting sc 2557 (atdc) sensor reason for dev. change was because copy quality was light and gray machine also has 150k copies and this is the first dev. change so after going through svc mode and clearing out error and turning mach off and back on again still getting the 2557 error code also i did not use the vacuum anywhere near the atdc sensor i just dumped old dev. in a bag and emptied it. any help is appreciated and as allways thank you in advance for your help.

taylor

if u have reset the developer life in special parts count in the service mode, the next thing is to install back the drum unit. just a second then appears c2257? if that so, try this:

0) off the machine

1) take out the drum unit and the developer unit

2) open the developer unit cover

3) pour some toner on the developer along the spiral. on both rail. dont put too much, otherwise it will get overtone.

4) roll the developer gear (the white and black gear) so the developer and the toner you pour just now can mixed together. you can see the different between the toner and the developer. i usually take 3-4 minutes to do this.

5) put back the whole unit in the machine

6) power on the machine

7) no more c2557 (otherwise: repeat step 0 - 6)

8) run f8

the other way round is to do auto supply toner. normally i cant do anything if the code appears and try to do auto supply toner even i have trouble reset. the best practise for me is to pour some toner when changing the developer.

hope that can help you sir

p/s: please check toner first. inadequate of toner also brings to c2557.

Custom Search