PDA

View Full Version : Colour tables

Custom Search

panaboy
09-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Hi there guys

Just wanting to know that if by updating the colour tables on the taskalfa machines with bizhub tables , would that improve my colour print quality ?
Also , how would one go about doing it ?

thanks

blackcat4866
09-05-2011, 09:24 PM
I haven't done much experimentation with the Saturn series, but from my experiences with the VoyagerE series you can gain incremental improvements, but don't expect some sort of magical transformation from a business color MFP to a graphics color MFP.

The Saturn will remain a business color MFP. =^..^=

Metalvoc
09-06-2011, 03:06 PM
It depends on what you're going for. I use the bizhub tables on most of my taskalfa's. The standard color tables are great, and very accurate, but most customers don't really care how accurate they are, no matter how many times you tell them. They just want that blue they put in their Word document to print out blue. So, if you've got customers using MS Office software, the bizhub tables are the way to go. If you have customers that work with graphics, and actually understand how colors are produced, the standard tables are best.

The color tables load into the machines like firmware. It's just two files on a flash drive, turn the machine on, files load and you are all set. You will have to get the color table files from your tech rep. Depending on which machine you need them for, I might have something for you.

Kyoric
09-06-2011, 05:48 PM
I would be interested. Send me a note. Kind of new at this.

cmpelser
11-02-2013, 07:16 PM
TaskAlfa 265ci color tables???
I need some help regarding color tables on the 265ci
ive never set this up.
Please help.

Tonerkiller
11-04-2013, 02:02 AM
I do not know if there are tables for that model. We do not sell it here. You will have to call Kyocera in your country.

cmpelser
11-04-2013, 04:32 AM
It's the same as the fs-c2626
and it takes the same firmware.
Are there color tables for the fs-c2626 then?

Custom Search