PDA

View Full Version : konica 7145

Custom Search

copierlady
09-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Can anyone tell me where the dv motor is on this machine? I have a feeling your gonna say behind the main board. :( i really don't wanna do that! But..................
Thanks

nightshade
09-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Does "behind the system control board" sound better?

JustManuals
09-07-2011, 12:44 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

pepper38_cnd
09-07-2011, 11:29 AM
If your dealing with an F51-4 after checking all the usual dev bushings ect.. If your motor turns in test mode, remove the 3 gears between the dev motor and the dev unit, clean them and the shafts they turn on. I had one in a construction trailer ( very dusty dirty envirorment ), I changed that motor 3 times problem would go away for a month and return. The fan at the back sucks air directly onto the dev drive and pollutes it. I Cleaned everything and added a filter to the air intake and haven't been back since.

copierlady
09-07-2011, 02:51 PM
Does "behind the system control board" sound better?
VERY FUNNY!! :D NO IT DOES NOT, BUT THANKS FOR THE INFO.

pepper38_cnd
Re: konica 7145
If your dealing with an F51-4 after checking all the usual dev bushings ect.. If your motor turns in test mode, remove the 3 gears between the dev motor and the dev unit, clean them and the shafts they turn on. I had one in a construction trailer ( very dusty dirty envirorment ), I changed that motor 3 times problem would go away for a month and return. The fan at the back sucks air directly onto the dev drive and pollutes it. I Cleaned everything and added a filter to the air intake and haven't been back since.
OK THANKS. I DID NOTICE A LOT OF TONER ON THE BACK COVER THAT HAD BEEN BLOWN ON THERE. AND, I WAS SURE I REPLACED THAT MOTOR ONCE BEFOR, WHEN I REPLACED THE TONER DRIVE UNIT. BUT IT DOES MAKE A LOT OF NOISE WHEN IT IS WORKING, RIGHT BEFOR IT THROWS THE CODE. COULD IT STILL BE AN INDICATION OF DIRT RATHER THAN A FAILING MOTOR?
I WILL STILL HAVE TO REMOVE THAT BOARD RIGHT? IF YOU GET THE FEELING I'M TRYING TO AVOID THAT YOU WOULD BE CORRECT. LAST TIME I REMOVED IT (WHICH WAS ONLY A FEW MONTHS AGO) I BROKE THE RIBBON CABLE CONNECTOR! :eek: WHY DO THEY MAKE THOSE THINGS SO DELICATE?
THANKS AGAIN

Custom Search