PDA

View Full Version : c300

Custom Search

wcody76
09-12-2011, 05:04 PM
hey guys i have c300 fax issue it can receive but cant send ive check the line its ok cause i have a HP inkjet connected that i can send and receive any help would grateful

minimerlin
09-12-2011, 08:47 PM
hey guys i have c300 fax issue it can receive but cant send ive check the line its ok cause i have a HP inkjet connected that i can send and receive any help would gratefulAre you using the correct fax cable for the c300? Did the machine work correctly and then the fault happened? You have not given much detail for any assistance to be given.

SKTeK315
09-13-2011, 02:03 AM
Are you using the correct fax cable for the c300? Did the machine work correctly and then the fault happened? You have not given much detail for any assistance to be given.

Yes he has. He said, " HP fax, (TX & RX) " with no problem.
Plz try harder. Tnx.

minimerlin
09-13-2011, 08:32 PM
Yes he has. He said, " HP fax, (TX & RX) " with no problem.
Plz try harder. Tnx.Yes I did read that...BUT that refers to the HP! Not the KM Machine! If the wrong fax cables are used it can cause problems. I also asked if the C300 fax ever worked!

nightshade
09-13-2011, 08:37 PM
Yes I did read that...BUT that refers to the HP! Not the KM Machine! If the wrong fax cables are used it can cause problems. I also asked if the C300 fax ever worked!

I believe that KM uses a 2 wire plug on their fax kits, so you can use any standard phone line 2 or 4 wire and it wont make a difference.

WCODY if you use the "off hook" mode do you get a dial tone throught the speaker?

minimerlin
09-13-2011, 08:40 PM
I believe that KM uses a 2 wire plug on their fax kits, so you can use any standard phone line 2 or 4 wire and it wont make a difference.

WCODY if you use the "off hook" mode do you get a dial tone throught the speaker?I beg to differ, but from experience it is most important to use the correct cable! The wiring is not standard so gives problems. I will now withdraw and watch.

acusso1234
09-13-2011, 09:04 PM
To me it has happened in the past that a line on which an old Canon fax worked perfectly, would not permit the Konicaminolta to receive faxes.
And 'the result was that the telephone line type' VoIP '.
Konicaminolta not guaranteed to work on these lines, as are digital. Usually you take down the transmission rate to improve things ...

SKTeK315
09-13-2011, 09:35 PM
I beg to differ, but from experience it is most important to use the correct cable! The wiring is not standard so gives problems. I will now withdraw and watch.

You are right. Copiers with fax options must use a 2 wire tel cord.

Custom Search