PDA

View Full Version : Develop ineo 223 / Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 external server Authentication LDAP/AD

Custom Search

hugohug
09-13-2011, 09:04 AM
Hello, please which configuration.
At this point I have authorizations for the device set for users with proximity cards. The panel of the device is configured everything manually. Everything works as it should. Recently I tried to start importing the data via LDAP and AD. Unfortunately, with miserable results. When choosing

Utility > Administrator Settings >User Authentication / Account Track > General Settings > User authentication

i have 3 options. ON(MFP) on this moment i use this options, account track (off) and ON (external server).

When i chose ON (external server) I get a message on a gray background Autthentication Device Settings by Service.
And on top of the screen is also written The fallowing Settings must be specified in order to enable the external server settings. I do not know what it means...

Settings on web.

In web configuration i dont see options ON(external server) only ON(MFP) and account track (off). I dont know why.

LDAP connection test passes ok whith anonymous account (i chech domain admin account passed ok).

what I must write in search attribute uid? Please verify what exactly should be entered here.

The most puzzling option Active Directory. I can only enter this domain address and name externel server.

I wonder why the device is not asking for the admin account. I think that somewhere else will have to enter.

Sorry for my english ...

hugohug
09-18-2011, 05:13 PM
no answer :(

habik
09-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Your settings may be right.

Is the server running LDAP?

Is the machine logged on server as xyz user? with the MFP email address in directory?

This has been always a tough cookie for me!

Also timing is crucial!!! synchronized it has to be.

hope some tech here is more advanced in this as I hardly ever get close to servers..company policy NOT to touch :D...unless administrator is present.

Good luck..I am really wondering how this get resolved.

hugohug
11-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Your settings may be right.

Is the server running LDAP?

Is the machine logged on server as xyz user? with the MFP email address in directory?

This has been always a tough cookie for me!

Also timing is crucial!!! synchronized it has to be.

hope some tech here is more advanced in this as I hardly ever get close to servers..company policy NOT to touch :D...unless administrator is present.

Good luck..I am really wondering how this get resolved.

Answer

external server autorization plus autorization witch card not work. only one option. the end ;)

Custom Search