PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C6501 Fiery scan issue

Custom Search

tech51
09-13-2011, 07:32 PM
Hi all. I have a 6501 fitted with an IC408. The problem is with Fiery remote scan 5 not opening mailboxes created on the machine. It errors with the message could not open mailbox please check mailbox name and password. I also cannot create or modify boxes from the web interface and the interface does not see the mailboxes on the main body, only the guest account which it shows as being empty. Also from the interface if I log in as an administrator and click the scan tab, nothing loads up. I have replaced the IC408 hard drive and reloaded the software. The machine prints ok and will twain scan ok, just wont see the boxes. Is there another hard drive I should be looking at.The machine was scanning to box fine until last Friday.
Any help would be appreciated....

rangertech
09-14-2011, 07:07 AM
Hi all. I have a 6501 fitted with an IC408. The problem is with Fiery remote scan 5 not opening mailboxes created on the machine. It errors with the message could not open mailbox please check mailbox name and password. I also cannot create or modify boxes from the web interface and the interface does not see the mailboxes on the main body, only the guest account which it shows as being empty. Also from the interface if I log in as an administrator and click the scan tab, nothing loads up. I have replaced the IC408 hard drive and reloaded the software. The machine prints ok and will twain scan ok, just wont see the boxes. Is there another hard drive I should be looking at.The machine was scanning to box fine until last Friday.
Any help would be appreciated....

i have'd same problem like that. reinstall fiery and i can use fiery remote scan again.

tech51
09-14-2011, 05:43 PM
As I said in my post, the Fiery has been re-loaded. Anyone got any other ideas?

Custom Search