PDA

View Full Version : Colorforce 8050 SC45-20

Custom Search

RSCA
09-14-2011, 02:24 PM
I don't normally work on the KM's but trying to do a favor for a customer. From what I can tell this is a transfer belt problem. Precision Roller list two different transfer belt units. They refer to them as transfer belt cleaning unit C and transfer belt cleaning unit D. Can someone explain what this means? Thanks for your help. Haven't we all gotten ourselves in a jam trying to do a favor for a customer?

dagoof
09-15-2011, 05:02 PM
I'm not the most knowledgeable on these but just to get you started, from my own experience there's a number of things that can cause a 45-20 (if you search for c500 and 45-20 you'll see an number of posts that list these).

I think most common is indeed the 'belt-walk', where you can often sidle the belt back into place - check to see if the belt's come off it's intended track.

thuo
09-16-2011, 02:42 PM
I'm not the most knowledgeable on these but just to get you started, from my own experience there's a number of things that can cause a 45-20 (if you search for c500 and 45-20 you'll see an number of posts that list these).

I think most common is indeed the 'belt-walk', where you can often sidle the belt back into place - check to see if the belt's come off it's intended track.

Please check the pgc sensors clean both front and rear

JustManuals
09-16-2011, 07:56 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search