PDA

View Full Version : konica BIZHUB C35 (TONER C ANY K MISSING)

Custom Search

leuwcharly
09-16-2011, 04:10 PM
THIS MACHINE IS DISPLAYING THIS MESSAGE....<TONER CARTRIDGE C AND Y MISSING>..wherever we replace the cartridge with new ones.the machine is still showing the same message.but there is a time i change both cartridge and imaging unit (for both cyan and black),the machine worked for 2 hours then it displayed the same message...solution please??

JustManuals
09-16-2011, 07:50 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

bseeley1844
01-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Pretty sure this is the model I am thinking of. There are a bunch like it. There is a chip reader in the back that reads the chip on the toner cart. It has 3 prongs and if you look closely one of the three prongs will be pushed in a little or bent.

suso73os
03-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Pretty sure this is the model I am thinking of. There are a bunch like it. There is a chip reader in the back that reads the chip on the toner cart. It has 3 prongs and if you look closely one of the three prongs will be pushed in a little or bent.
Yes, I had the same problem I few months ago and was the pins that read the toner chip.

Custom Search