PDA

View Full Version : Job List Frozen (c253)

Custom Search

gltechguy
09-16-2011, 06:05 PM
Hi all! I was hoping to find some help here since Konica's solutions sight wasn't any help. I have a C253 that has a "report receiving: 0 originals, 0 copies". This is the basic description of the only job in Queue at boot up and I can't delete it. Because it's "processing" I can't enter service mode and fax clear. If I try to delete it mfp freezes. If I go into "trouble Reset" mode and attempt service mode that route its a no go (won't let me even select trouble reset let alone stop00stop01).
I was hoping that someone might have a solution to this. The firmware is up to date (R6) and device is/was working fine other than this. I can still make copies by the way. Thanks for any ideas.

mo0651
09-16-2011, 06:29 PM
is there a print job coming to it? disconnect network cable, then try again getting into tech rep. could be a rogue computer sending a bad print file. have seen similar on other models.

gltechguy
09-16-2011, 08:43 PM
I did disconnect fax and ethernet cable. It looks like a fax or fax report attempting to come through. So no actual data is being sent to machine just in memory of mfp.

emujo
09-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Turn off and power up using trouble reset. If you think it's a fax issue, de-install, then remove fax. If issue goes away, try re-seating or replacing fax. Emujo

gltechguy
09-27-2011, 06:22 AM
Turns out there was a bad sector on the hdd. Replaced when format failed. Worked fine after.

Custom Search