PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub C253 --- Modem Unit error.

Custom Search

freixi
09-28-2011, 06:01 PM
Hello,
I have a problem from Bizhub C253 .. in the display have message for Unit modem.

please turn on the modem unit

My problem is.. no have Modem unit instaled in the mashine.. no have Fax board FK-502 instaled..

Is it possible to disable this? I find nowhere in the service mode one function to disable it. Then comes the problem that I have the HDD if I activate a erro and the memory is at 0% .. It is also not possible to come in to service mode. Please help ..

Many thanks in advance.

freixi
09-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Hi,

problem from HDD ist resolverd.. HDD not Formatet :)

unic problem:
please turn on the modem unit

Is it possible to disable this? I find nowhere in the service mode one function to disable it.

the last problem is the Modem unit disablen.. its this possible?

best regards

tech51
09-28-2011, 07:54 PM
Go into tech rep, press the csrc button, press id and input 1234567,press id again. Find the ram clear button and select that and exit out. Re-boot the machine. That should remove the message...

freixi
09-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Go into tech rep, press the csrc button, press id and input 1234567,press id again. Find the ram clear button and select that and exit out. Re-boot the machine. That should remove the message...

Hello

thx for reply..

the csrc button is.......?

woh ist the button?

best regards

Taminol
04-12-2012, 11:16 AM

We just took one of these over in Service and had exactly the same problem. Your procedure worked perfectly and saved me trawling through the service manual....cheers

habik
04-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Hello

thx for reply..

the csrc button is.......?

woh ist the button?

best regards

It is the Remote Connection through GSM.. if I remember correctly Customer Service Remote Care

I think.

raveendrala
02-21-2019, 12:51 PM

Thank you

Custom Search