PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c220

Custom Search

hosbiz
09-28-2011, 06:58 PM
Need help please, Bizhub c220 not printing from PC. Also will not print Configuration page ,Demo page ,font list from Control panel.All other functions are working OK. Thanks

emujo
09-28-2011, 09:18 PM
Are you able to program the TCP/IP info? If not check to ensure that Network functions are turned on in admin mode (don't ask me for the password). If they are then I would flash firmware to the base level, then back up to current levels. I have also found that turning off the network functions, power on/off then re-enabling these setings has helped with lock ups on some of the previous generations. As a last attempt, get into service mode (again, forget about the password) and initialize your network settings. The C360 family prints/scans out of box so nothing needs to be installed for this to work. If the HDD was added during setup, ensure it is electronically installed and formatted (movie data will need to be re-loaded if you format the drive). Emujo

TheOwl
09-28-2011, 11:49 PM
I've seen this on a couple of machines straight out of the box and Emujo pretty much covered it.

Format the HDD, Initialize the NIC and if it still doesn't come online, then do a firmware upgrade as well. Again, as Emujo said, don't forget to reload your animation data.

hosbiz
09-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the help and info.I will try this on my next visit to the customer

Glaander
09-30-2011, 03:36 AM
it sounds like the IC chip for printing is not installed. if the ic chip not install, you will not see the printer setting tab.

mervyn
09-30-2011, 01:10 PM
Machine comes with printing and scanning installed , there is no additional kit to be fitted .

Custom Search