PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 601White Marks on halftone

Custom Search

SmellsHot
09-30-2011, 09:51 PM
Hey everyone!
I'm having an issue with this 601. I'm getting little white void marks on internal halftones(shows up on everything else as well)
I've attached a sample of what it's doing. It's a weird one. Machine wasn't/isn't misting/dumping currently. I've replaced Drum,Dev, Pm kit parts. Ran all proper adjustments.
It's weird as it seems to do it mostly towards the edges of the prints. The t&s and charge look visibly fine. Has anyone seen this before.
TIA

mo0651
09-30-2011, 10:24 PM
What does the fuser look like?

SmellsHot
09-30-2011, 10:27 PM
Sorry. Forgot to mention its pre fuser and the fuser is like new!
Thanks for the quick response though

fixthecopier
09-30-2011, 10:33 PM
I would change the charge grid and wire. Also change the transfer wire. Might as well make it all new.

SmellsHot
09-30-2011, 11:17 PM
The more suggestions u guys give the more i realize i left out of what i did...haha
Thanks for the prompt responses. I ended up figuring it out. It looks like the customer pulled up on the middle of the metal t&s guid and bent it. Hard to notice when u dont have another to compare too. I ended up swapping out the whole t&s unit and my problem went away!
Thanks again guys

CraigW
10-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Thanks for letting us know the fix.

I wish they would change the lock paint on those 3 screws used to set the height of the guide on the T/S. They have been coming loose since the 7155s.

Custom Search