PDA

View Full Version : Kon Bizhub c250 PRINTING LIGHT

Custom Search

kgbishop
10-02-2011, 08:24 PM
I work in a church at as there computer engineer and tech personel. we have a bizhub c250 due to large amounts of prints which is done each day well today i came into see the secutary empting dust from the imaging unit. the problem she was having before is that mass amounts of print job of 15 pages or more came out looking dusty or a part of the image vaguely on another part of the paper. so in a manual online it says u can empty dust from imaging unit so she procceded to do so. but now it is print so light and u can bearly see wats printed

TheOwl
10-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Sounds like you could probably use new image units and a transfer belt.

kgbishop
10-03-2011, 12:56 AM
is there anyway u can refill the imaging unit with wat she empteid. is there anyway i can buy it

kgbishop
10-03-2011, 09:37 PM
is there any other suggestion

maccenterpc
10-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Blade of the transfer belt, transfer roller inside the belt or on the right side below the fusion in the second transfer roller.

kgbishop
10-04-2011, 02:05 AM
what about the imaging drum unit should i replace them was the dust inside them neccessary or did she do the right thing?

Albonline
10-04-2011, 07:19 PM
The dust was developer. the printer needs a precice amount of it in each image unit. the output quality problem is most likely due to lack of proper maintainence. the fact that you don't know that the dust was developer tells me that you really should calla qualifyed konica tech to fix this and get the unit on a contract.

kgbishop
10-05-2011, 09:29 AM
I'm more of a computer engineer and the contracts are too expensive for my church to afford

ineo+6501
10-05-2011, 10:55 AM
It sounds like the original problem was simply that the "envelope" levers on the fuser unit were set to "envelope". This causes the prints to look dusty and repeat on the next sheet when using plain paper.

You're pretty much stuffed tho if she's emptied out the imaging unit

kgbishop
10-06-2011, 01:11 AM
Wat do you mean by stuffed I have to change all three imaging units

TheOwl
10-06-2011, 03:22 AM
There is actually 4 Imaging Units and you will have to replace the units that had the "Dust" emptied from them.

In this case, it could be that not getting a trained technician in to look at the unit in the first has now cost you a lot more than it would have in the first place.

JR2ALTA
10-06-2011, 04:45 AM
You need to call somebody.

Ask for a "Gradation Test Page" of each color before he quotes you.

The problem can be isolated, but you need to ask the right questions.

As stated before "dusty" (do you mean grainy?) and shadowy copies will be the fuser. Most likely the envelope levers.

mervyn
10-06-2011, 05:30 PM
You are certainly going to have to replace any she emptied the " Dust " out of as they will not now work . I would suggest you call in a qualified professional before you do any more damage that ends up costing your church more money than its now going to cost . Thats why we are paid for our knowledge .

Custom Search