PDA

View Full Version : panasonic fp7824, how to clear maintenance sign?

Custom Search

songram
03-30-2005, 09:45 AM
dear friends
i have replaced drum, developer, cl. blade and web roller in a panasonic fp 7824 machine.but i don\'t know how to clear maintenace sign. can anybody help me?please...........songram@msn.com or, on this page.

ajvit
02-15-2006, 06:16 PM
did you run F8-09? very important!

ajvit
02-18-2006, 01:53 PM
to get into the service mode, press \"USER PRESET\", \"ORIGINALSIZE-LEDGER BUTTON\" AND \"3\". you will see F-1 appear, press 5 to see F-5, then print, then 70, them the recall key, the backwards arrow, select 0 then print. then hit the clear key to get back to F-1, then 5 and go to 73 and repeat . clear again to get back to F-1, go to F-8, -09, and print, the machine will then cycle for a while, VERY IMPORTANT TO DO THIS PROCEDURE AND NOT TOUCH ANYTHING TILL ITS DONE, This will set the machine to automatically add tone when the developer needs it. To get out of service mode, clear back to F-1, then \"USER PRESET\" and \"CLEAR\"

Ricky Kueh
07-11-2008, 05:56 AM
The problem with the panasonic copier is that the 'spanner' sign is still there and the start button is green and can be print after i do the clearing but one thing i want to know is that how can i clear the 'spanner' signal?? Before that, the copier start button is red in color & can't print.The problem with the copier is that the fixing gears driving the web roller is jam & the manual pick-up rollers or clutch is not so good.Help needed,urgent! Thanks.

analog13
12-10-2008, 02:39 PM
you need to clear the appropriate counters in F5, drum, developer, anything with a set maintenance cycle. I cant think of the codes off the top of my head. I wish someone would post the code chart here.

techspec
12-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Like AJVIT said firstly initialize the developer then once that is done the easiest reset to do if you are not sure is the following one, F7-99.

Here is the instructions

To reset pm counter you need to go into servive mode by pressing and holding user preset key, followed by pressing and multi copy 3 key, then tap original A3 key.
F1 will then appear on display, Select F7 then press copy key followed by 99 then copy key, select 1 then copy key.

This resets all the counters. It possible will be a pm for the web or even the dev,drum, etc..

To exit service mode Hold user preset key then tap Clear/stop key.

Its been a good few years since I operated one of these so I hope my instructions are Okay.

Custom Search