PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 1050

Custom Search

halia_merah
09-30-2007, 11:05 PM
hi there,this is supposed my first prob in this forum.What i'm having is my Bizhub 1050 cannot enter the service mode due to wrong or forgot the password/code.It's anyway that can reset or trace back the service mode password/code.

tq:)

AusiTech
10-01-2007, 10:23 AM
If you had correct training you would know how to do this. Are you a technician?

halia_merah
10-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Sure i am a technician.But someone have entered ce password and the service password cannot be review.we all have training on this machine but sometime the japanesse not train us over all.sometime this kind of thing there all keep it secret.

JustManuals
10-01-2007, 04:26 PM
sometime this kind of thing there all keep it secret

If its a secret, then there must be a reason.

halia_merah
10-01-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm agree.But to us when to find the solution it's comes to a damn thing.We cannot enter the service mode to clear the counter of paper jam, to check sc code etc.Any suggestion that can help w'll be honoured.Admin password also we cannot enter.Help me please if you all out there have the solution.The user of this machine is our major customer and have 4 unit of Bz 1050.2 unt Bz c250.1 unit Bz 700 and 1 unit Di 7210.And heavy use customer.

tq.

random
10-03-2007, 04:22 AM
CE code? On our machine CE functions are attained by a key sequence not a code. Someone may have put a code on it but this is out of the ordinary (for us anyway) in which case this will be a board swap.

halia_merah
10-03-2007, 09:59 PM
tq...still can't get acces to service mode.make me headache..

JSC
10-04-2007, 12:41 PM
You can NOT change the service access code on this machine. the Customer password can.

halia_merah
10-04-2007, 03:41 PM
You can NOT change the service access code on this machine. the Customer password can.

i know that the service password cannot be change.but ce password can.i cannot access the service mode before enter the ce password.Normally this ce password can be enter by technician in some sort of features that i forgot where it is in the service mode.someone have entered this ce password and forgot the password.i want to access the service mode must enter the ce password first.but now service password cannot be entered.my point is...if it's some kind of tech code to bypass the ce password or reset that ce password so i can enter the service mode password as normally...

tq guys for response in my situation...

knightfall
10-04-2007, 04:31 PM
I tried to look up the information but dont see it in the service manual, if you are a certified 1050 technician as you said you were call tech support they may have an easy answer for you instead of the back and forth here.

halia_merah
10-04-2007, 04:59 PM
I tried to look up the information but dont see it in the service manual, if you are a certified 1050 technician as you said you were call tech support they may have an easy answer for you instead of the back and forth here.

as u said...to get support info from them [hq japan] maybe it's a long long story.Even get it from my service manager.nothing work on me.actually i 'm from one of the konicaminolta branches in malaysia.try to get more source if all of u up there face the same problem as i am.machine still can work as usual but when go to service mode to check for pm, the ce password appeared.cannot get through.nothing can use in service manual...as i said maybe be they keep it a secret.

anyway thanks for ur reply...it w'll be a some sort of challanges for me.:)

cas13
10-05-2007, 01:23 PM
The ce password can be enabled or disabled to restrict access. If you are trained and have a manual for the 1050, the default ce password is in the manual. If however another technician has changed the default password, the board has to be sent back to Konica in order to reset the machine. There is no other way around this password for security reasons.

csimpson
12-10-2007, 05:57 AM
I think if you turn the machine on and hold utility you can enter the password 92729272 if your trying to do it from the computer your user id is CE pass. 92729272

halia_merah
12-10-2007, 09:55 AM
actually...I had settle this problem...it's take me two month to settle it..for ur info the ce password come before u can enter service mode,meaning u have to enter ce password first before u enter 92729272.then u can access service mode.if not u cannot enter 92729272.by default, ce password is to prevent for someone or somebody to access service mode without permission and change the setting thats make the machine running in out of normal condition.the ce password u can on it or off it depend on ur request.but the machine default is off.meaning u can on it to prevent someone to enter service mode without permission.in my case,someone has turn it on the ce password and forgot the password.u cannot enter the service mode [92729272]in other way before u enter the ce password.so for ur info there is a way to bypass ce password in case u have forgotten the password.

Rudi
12-11-2007, 03:01 PM
How Did You Manage To Bypass The Password , Just Curious.

halia_merah
12-12-2007, 12:10 PM
heh!heh!heh!do u really wanna know....???

EmW
05-19-2008, 12:33 PM
I really wanna know. I have the same problem.How to bypass the password.

halia_merah
05-19-2008, 01:29 PM
I really wanna know. I have the same problem.How to bypass the password.

wat password u want to bypass?

copycommerce
05-19-2008, 02:26 PM
I have a special hammer in my workshop for passwords,just remove the back door and BOOM :) Usualy i make a hard reset of the controller if there is one if not just a reinstall of the firmware :)

d7guitar
05-20-2008, 11:00 AM
Option 1: You would have to turn off "account track", or it's equivalent on the 1050 to negate the CE password screen and allow you access to the tech rep mode. IF you turn this off you WILL lose all of their account track data!!! Option 2: replace the system control board... There is NO way to retrieve the username/password by any "Backdoor" methods. Option 3: Let the key-op know of your pending cost of a replacement board and see if you can enlist their help in remembering the password and at the same time, letting them know the necessity of remembering the password. Option 4: Just a thought? Can you get into tech rep mode by holding the utility key down while powering on the machine???????? Best of luck.

artfer
05-21-2008, 02:26 AM
turn the machine on with the utility key pressed.

Custom Search