PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C10 - Paper Size Error 1 LT

Custom Search

k130
10-04-2011, 10:57 AM
Hi
I have a problem with this cute machine today
the machine was set accordingly 6 months ago and today the machine prompt a warning 'Paper Size Error 1 LT' when printing from every pc
the setting in the driver was set to A4. (210mm x 297mm).
what could probably cause this error?
i check the registration solenoid, transfer roller, paper position and setting in the pc.
hopefully someone who has experience me can share something he knew about this error. i doubt if it was about the clutch but something to do with the registration.

thank you for any suggestion

tech51
10-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Could be they are using different software that defaults to that size. It will not be a problem with the machine itself. If you set the machine to Auto Continue (user setting I think), it will show the error and then print out on whatever paper is in the tray, a bit like the paper convert setting on other copiers. We have a nationwide account that prints this way. Hope this helps....

k130
10-10-2011, 06:29 PM
erm, thanks for the reply and suggestion
problem solved.

Hansoon
10-11-2011, 06:58 AM
I remotely recall that sometimes this message appears when the sync clutch is sticking because of the grease inside of it becomes gooey.
Most of the time it will have a shifted image when this happens. Just spray WD40 or similar through the tiny openings in the outer sleeve of the clutch and wiggle it to spread the lube. I never dismantled the clutch for this reason, no need, just the spray.

Hans

Custom Search