PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C550 with weird prints...

Custom Search

Michko
10-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Hey.

So I have a machine that gives my client weird prints after a while.
I suspect MFP board and maybe memory ?

Never tried to scan.

Albonline
10-05-2011, 04:14 PM
seen this before. turned out to be hv arc flipping out mfp board. check your contacts/grounds on the first and second transfer units.

habik
10-05-2011, 09:33 PM
..nice Albonline...will keep that in mind..I had similar issue when printing B/W and it went away after a while, initially though its BK IU, when changed it improved, however not completely, still little ghosting left ..

Will check again when with client to see if it improves :)

Michko
10-06-2011, 07:28 AM
..nice Albonline...will keep that in mind..I had similar issue when printing B/W and it went away after a while, initially though its BK IU, when changed it improved, however not completely, still little ghosting left ..

Will check again when with client to see if it improves :)

How can a IU do this?
It's impossible for IU to flip the image, as you can see the yellow to the right did.

habik
10-06-2011, 09:33 AM
How can a IU do this?
It's impossible for IU to flip the image, as you can see the yellow to the right did.

You right I did not look all the way on your pdf to the right ....I missed that 90' turn :(

There was/is however problem with Bk IU's and which has been cleared with new batch. Due to bad contact at the back, I had arcing there and it wss causing shifted image a.e ghosting...

Ianizer
10-07-2011, 04:33 AM
seen this before. turned out to be hv arc flipping out mfp board. check your contacts/grounds on the first and second transfer units.

Hope I'm not jacking the thread, but I've been searching for some references on gradually pronounced mainscan color shift (up to several mms), culminating in P-21 nearfault codes. O/C front door clears code & puts color aright.

Replaced LPH, PRCB and cleaned IDC sensors... Several hundred copies later, just dandy, life is grand... 'bout to bail and up pops P-21 again. @*&%$^... Oh for the love a Terry Karahura!

-I

Custom Search